Anticipation pt1 Now with cover artwork included

fattony20

Hey guys this is my first crack at a story let me know what you think. This is just part 1, parts 2-3 pick up tempo                                             

Anticipation

So there I was lying on the living room floor in a daze of what just happened to me.  My whole body felt sweaty and numb. When I tried to move my legs all I could feel was a weakness in my thighs and a tingling at my toes.  I didn’t have any panties on and one boob was hanging out of my bra.  My hair was a tussled disaster and there was still food all over my face.  When I finally came out of the fog enough to pick my head up off floor all I could see was my fat bloated stomach.  I ran my hands up and down it, feeling the difference of the hard taunt upper belly to soft wobbly lower belly.  There was so much food in me that my sides were bulging; I could even feel the food gurgling inside of me.

Well before I go any further I should probably explain how I got to be a fat half naked hot mess rolling around on the floor.  Don’t worry I wasn’t kidnapped and roofied or anything, this was all consensual.  I m Melanie McCann and the man I am dating is a feeder.

I met Luke about 3 months ago while working as a receptionist at a private care facility.  He had come into the office to see one of the doctors about a recent shoulder surgery.  His thick black hair, olive skin and chiseled jaw made me notice him through the crowd in the waiting room.  While he wasn’t an imposing person he had a nice muscular build which made cloths fit perfectly on him.  When he walked up to my desk to check in there was instant chemistry between us.  He had a slight Italian accent that was so sexy I couldn’t hide my giddiness.  I melted after he turned around and gave me a smile while he walked with the doctor to go to his exam.  His exam didn’t finish until I was already out to lunch, but he ended up leaving his number for me with my coworker Samantha.

That number stayed pinned to my corkboard for almost 3days until I couldn’t take anymore of Samantha’s insistence to call him.  “C’mon do it! Call him. He really seemed to like you plus did you hear that fucking accent?”  She said to me over and over.  Mostly to shut Sam up I decided to give him a call.  Luke was the name he left on the note.  “Hello this is Luciano speaking” responded the voice on the other end of the line.  “Umm…..Hi? This Melanie I think we met at my office the other day, you left me your number.”  I said completely confused.  “Oh ha-ha yes it’s me Luke……sorry I just go by Luciano while I am at work.”  Relieved, we went on to have a great conversation.  Luke was charming, funny and genuine.  By the end of the phone call we had a date all planned and ready to go.  Samantha was sitting next to me during the whole phone call and was ready to burst out of her skin if I didn’t give her the gossip ASAP.  When I told her where Luke was going to take me she gave me a concerned look.  “Honey be careful at that place. The food is amazing but the portions are huge and it’s so go you end up eating too much.  The last time I was there I almost popped a seem on my dress.  Definitely wear something loose.”

The place that Luke was taking me was called Bamboo; it was a beautiful Thai food restaurant.  Thai is one of my favorite cuisines so he scored some major brownie points with me early.  Talking to Luke during dinner was so easy, we got along really well and found out we had a lot in common.  There weren’t any of the typical weird silences or awkward moment.  Luke didn’t just speak at me, he spoke to me.  He showed respect for the things I had to say, I really liked that quality about him.  We covered all kinds of different topics, my family, his family, sports, religion, art, cars, and food.  He didn’t open up too much about his family, only that he grew up an only child with a single mother and emigrated from Italy to the US when he was 7.  I could tell it was a sore subject so I didn’t press him on it.  One topic that continually came up was food.  He asked me everything under the sun about what I liked to eat.  Do I like my eggs scrambled or over easy?  How do I like my burgers, medium or medium rare (well done btw!).  It was cute how much enthusiasm he had trying to learn what I did and didn’t like.  He seemed very pleased when I ordered the drunken noodles.  I could tell he was feeling me out to see if I was one of those girls who obsess about calories in every meal.  I knew I wasn’t like that but I guess Luke needed to see that.

I had taken Samantha’s advice and worn one of my loose flowery dresses.  Good thing I did, because it was needed.  My drunken noodles were so good; they had the big flat noodles with a delicious spicy sauce and lots of chicken.  The portions really were pretty huge, but I was so into my conversation with Luke I hadn’t realized how much I had eaten until I had to stand up to go to the bathroom.  I tried to suck it in as much as possible in front of him. Once I got to the bathroom stall I lifted my dress so I could see what was going on.  It looked like I had swallowed a kick ball.  The whole upper part of my stomach stuck straight out while the lower part was still nice and flat.  I was mortified so I started pressing on my belly to try to get it to go down with no luck.  I was starting to panic when I finally burped, that was enough to get my belly deflated enough to return to the table.  As soon as I got back to the table Luke asked me if I was ready for desert.  I quickly put up my hand and declined.  He laughed and said “that’s ok the deserts suck here anyway”.  After Dinner he drove me back to my apt and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and told him to call me as I darted up the stairs.

After our great first date things progressed quickly for Luke and I.  We started going on a lot of dates and hung out with each other’s groups of friends, finding out we even shared a few mutual ones.  The first time we hooked up was during a barbeque at one of Luke’s friend Dan’s house.  It was a large estate with a main house and a pool at the bottom of the backyard's hill.  We spent the entire day eating barbeque, drinking lots of beer and hanging out by the pool. 

Eventually all of our friends made their way back up the hill to the main house to continue partying.  Luke and I decided to wait a bit.  While sitting with our legs in the water the sexual tension started to build.  We gave each other lustful looks back and forth.  Eventually Luke put his hand on my pale thigh and told me I looked beautiful.  My only drunken response was “oh yeah?”  Luke rubbed his hand farther and farther down my thigh until I leaned my head back and slightly moaned.  Before I knew what was happening Luke was on his feet and pulling me to mine.  He led me right to the pool house and started passionately making out with me.  He ran his hands down my bikini bottom and squeezed my small but round ass.  At that point I came to my senses, I stopped him from going any further and asked “what if we get caught wont Dan get pissed?” He smirked at me and said “Don’t worry we have an arrangement no one will bother us.”  Not convinced I shot back "but what if someone walks in on us?" He put both of his hands on my shoulders looked me in the eyes and said "Look I locked the door and Dan will have everyone preoccupied for about 20 minutes you don't have anything to worry about.  If someone gets suspicious we will just lie."  Obviously this was something him and Dan has planned out in advance but I was too drunk and horny to care that much.  Once I gave in he quickly got the rest of my bikini off.  He ran his hands along my thin waist and cupped my breasts while still kissing me.  I felt bad there wasn’t much to cup but it felt good. I put both of my hands on his muscular hairy chest and kissed him aggressively.  He sat me down on the couch and propped his strong arm on the cushion behind my head. I looked up at him sensually and spread my legs.  During sex he constantly had his hands on my tummy rubbing it and caressing it.  My belly was definitely a focal point for him, which I wouldn’t normally mind except that I felt bloated from the full day of eating and drinking.  I didn’t orgasm during our first time but that was mostly because I was in a strange place and didn’t really feel hot.  It was good to break the ice though there wasn’t any awkwardness that can follow the first hookup so that made me feel comfortable going forward.  We decided to become official a few days after that. 

As the next few weeks past I started spending more time over at Luke’s apartment.  It was fun for me, I have had roommates for almost 7 years so it was awesome to finally not have someone up my ass for a little while.  I was over there all the time; luckily Luke liked having me around even though I talk a lot.  Eventually I started to leave some of my stuff around his apartment, a hair brush here a bobby pin there.  I mostly did it because it was convenient but I also to see how he would react.   His reaction kind of surprised me, every time I left something hanging around he would put it neatly somewhere.  He didn’t care that I was making myself at home at home in his place; he just didn’t want me to be a slob about it. 

I started noticing some strange things around the apartment.  His entire bathroom was pink, pink walls, pink tub, pink toilet, and a pink sink.  It was really odd.  Obviously Luke didn’t do this to the bathroom since he was just renting the place.  He had tried too butch up the bathroom with a black shower curtain and football shaped shower mat.  It didn’t help.  One other thing about the bathroom I couldn’t figure out was why he had a physician’s scale in there.  It was one of those scales with the weights the doctors slide over.  I just figured maybe the last renters left it there and he liked it. 

The next weird thing I noticed was the kitchen.  It was always loaded with food.  I don’t mean he just had a bunch of steaks and beer like every other single guy ever.  No his kitchen was literally bursting with food.  His pantry had every variety of chip snacks available.  Potato chips, Doritos, Pretzels, and Cheetos to name a few.  Then there were the sweet snacks. Ring Dings, funny bones, Ho-hos, peanut butter cup cookies, chocolate chip cookies they were all there.  The refrigerator was even more loaded.  Some of the highlights were not one but two full cakes, one chocolate one carrot.  A box of pastries with some Italian cookies thrown in was on top of the cakes.  In the freezer he had two pints of my favorite ice cream, mint chocolate chip.  The rest of it was shoved with frozen fried food and hamburger patties. It wouldn’t have been so weird if I had actually seen him eat any of this food.  The only thing I ever saw him eat was a burger here and there and his jarred Italian foods.  Even though I was starting to get suspicious about all of this I didn’t want to interrogate him on any of it.  There could have been any number of reasons he had all this food in his place, so I let it go.

About a month into our relationship I started to get some hints into Luke’s preferences for women.   He would always comment on other people’s weight.   He would say stuff like “Oh that celebrity is looking fat.  Your friend Marcy is kind of getting a big ass.”  I attributed it to him just having a gossipy side.  It went deeper than that.  I started catching him glancing at the heavier women we would see around town.  I don’t mean just chubby either, some of the girls were well over 200 pounds.  He thought he was slick but in actuality it was pretty obvious what he was into.  It zero sense to me, at the time I was a petite 5’2” 123 pounds.   

Every time I caught him checking out a fat girl my curiosity grew stronger.  I didn’t want to know all of the intimate details about his big secret, I needed to know them! I started to prod him into conversations about his fetish while still trying to play dumb.  If we saw a big girl on the street or in a restaurant wearing something too tight or revealing I would make comments like “Oh my god do you see that girls muffin top, she looks like she was poured into those pants.” Sometimes he would take the bait other times not.  He was also insanely protective over his phone.  He left it alone with me for even a second.  At first I thought it was another woman but we were hanging out so much he literally had no time for that.  I could tell he was on websites but I could never get a glance at his phone to see what kind.  It was driving me nuts, I wanted to know so bad why he found a girl with a big fat cellulite covered butt attractive but at the same time dated a skinny little nothing like me.  The only thing I could come up with was that he was embarrassed about it.  Was he just dating me to not look like a freak to people? 

The night of our first month’s anniversary was when it all came to a head.  We were sitting on our couch as usual, I was cleaning the polish off my toe nails and Luke was playing on his phone.  All of a sudden we heard a loud scream.  Luke hopped off the couch and bolted out of the door dropping his phone in the process.  Since I had cotton balls between my toes and nail polish everywhere it took me a few moments to get up.  I didn’t know if someone was hurt or not so I grabbed Luke’s phone just in case I need to call 911.  As I made my way down the hall I looked down at my hand.  Apparently when I picked up his phone I inadvertently opened what Luke was last looking at.  The website opened to a picture of a very overweight woman in just her bra and panties eating handfuls of spaghetti.  Her belly was enormous and covered with big red stretch marks and her face was covered with food.  The image stopped me in my tracks.  My jaw just hung there and my eyes were like saucers.  That was when I heard Luke’s voice “Don’t worry its cool some drunk girl slipped down the stairs she’s fine though.”  I looked up at him in total shock.  It took him a few seconds to realize what had just happened.  Then I saw the terror in his eyes.  He walked right past me and into the apartment.  With his hands over his face he paced back and forth cursing in Italian.  I walked back into the living room still in shock and tried to calm him down he was clearly in distress over this. “Baby just talk to me about this it will be ok. Please.” I pleaded as I rubbed his back.  He then turned around and snapped at me “Why did you touch my phone! Are you trying to snoop on me!?!  All you girls are the fucking same.”  Not about to take that insult I fired back “I was just going to call 911 because I thought someone was hurt and this came up instead!  You don’t have to be embarrassed just talk to me about this.”  Calmer now but still red face Luke sat back on the couch.  The reality that his dark secret had just been exposed started to sink in.  He looked up at me wearily and said “Ok let’s talk about it.” 

“I like to watch women overeat, not just get full but eat until it hurts. It just turns me on to watch a girl continue to put food to her lips even she is really uncomfortable.  Some girls really enjoy it and you can see the satisfaction on their faces as they go through the whole process.  I don’t understand why it turns me on but it does, a lot. It might seem really gross and disgusting to you but its more about watching the transformation for me.  I like seeing a small skinny girl keep eating until her belly sticks out from all sides and takes up most of her body.  I like seeing their faces when they are finished eating you can see the satisfaction but also the pain and drowsiness in their eyes.  You would be surprised but some of the smallest girls are the best eaters.  I like watching the skinny girls eat you can really see the contrast from beginning to end with them. The gluttony of the act speaks to me the most.  I wish I didn’t like this kind of stuff but I do and I have to accept that.”

I sat there mesmerized by what he was saying.  Here he was giving me all these intimate details about his own fetish.  I could tell it was cathartic for him to get it out but I still had some questions. 

“What about the fat women?”  I asked coldly.

“Again it’s about the gluttony.  I am not that attracted to the fat as I am attracted to the fact that a fat woman will shove food in her mouth even though she knows it will make her fatter.  I like the carelessness of it.  Also sometimes sex with a fat girl can be very good.” He responded

Still not satisfied I pressed on with the questions.  “What about me? Why would you date me, I am skinny and I can’t eat a lot?”

He gave me a look like I was stupid and said “I date you……because I like you. I would never expect you to do any of this stuff. My fetish doesn’t need to get brought into our lives it’s for my own enjoyment. And before you ask yes, I am attracted to you even though you are skinny, very much in fact.”

Finally satisfied I got into the conversation. “I am sorry you never get to see me like that I just honestly can’t eat that much I have a small stomach.” I said sympathetically.  That was when I noticed the guilty look that had come across his face.  “What?” I barked.  “Well you know that barbeque we went to where we hooked up for the first time? You kind of a lot that day and your belly was sticking out really nicely.” He said impishly.  “Oh my god, you little shithead is that why you were rubbing my belly so much in the pool house?”  I snapped.  “Umm…..sorry it was too much to resist, you had such a cute little gut that day.”

I couldn’t believe it when I heard it. I hate that word with a passion and I just learned that one of the reasons Luke had sex with me was because he thought I had a big gut.  He could tell the rage was boiling inside of me and it was obvious he had taken this conversation too far.   His eyes widened as he tried to back track telling me “It wasn’t that big it just stuck out a little bit. I thought you were hot way before that.”   “This conversation is OVER find something on TV for us to watch.”  I barked at him.

Over the next few weeks I stewed over that “gut” comment.  Luke seemed more comfortable about his fetish since our talk so I felt like it was ok to give him crap about telling me I had a gut.  Whenever I would change my cloths I would stick out my belly and say with an attitude “Hey Luciano, how is the GUT doing today?”  Or after dinner I would pull up my shirt, make a distorted face and say “Yeah…..look at that gut…..yeah.”  I was relentless with my harassment. This went on for weeks.  Eventually Luke started to get irritated.  One night Luke decided to lay down the gauntlet on my smart ass.  “So…you think your real slick huh?” he asked. “Yup”I responded sassily.  “When then I have a little bet for you.” He told me.   Luke’s bet was simple but very devious.  It was aimed right at the thirteen year old girl inside of me.  He bet me that I couldn’t eat an entire large pizza.  If I lost I had to stop busting his balls about the gut comment.  If I won he would buy me tickets to the Lady Gaga concert two months from now. 

Yeah I am that girl. I know it’s a little embarrassing but I love her and have wanted to see her for years.  Do you see now the devious part I was talking about? 

So the challenge was put in front of me. I could have said no.  I could have explained that I am just not into this fetish.  I could have done anything to get out of this but in the end I accepted.  Just as I was about to ask when this little challenge would go on the obvious happened.   I heard the doorbell ring. “Right now?” I said with desperation as fear coursed through me.  “Yup” Luke responded with an evil smile.  

With my eyes bugging out of my head I sat down on the couch as Luke placed the gigantic pizza down in front of me.  I was actually kind of lucky that all this took place after I was already showered and in my comfy tank top and shorts.  As my heart pounded and my palms sweated I brought the first slice to my pouty lips.  “At least you didn’t get mushrooms” I quipped as I shoved the first slice in my mouth.  I crammed bite after bite of greasy pizza in my mouth.  A few slices in I could start to feel the food go down my throat to my ballooning belly.  Somehow I managed to get down six slices before I had to stop.  My tummy had grown so swollen that my tank top had ridden up to my belly button.   Below that my belly was pushing down on my shorts forming a long U shape.  “Oof,urp…you win…burp” I gurgled to Luke as I lay back on the couch rubbing my distended belly.   That was when I noticed Luke go to his bag to get something.  There was set of something shiny in his hand. It struck me, he already HAD the tickets. 

“Lift up your shirt.” He said as he walked over to me.  As I pulled my tank top up to my chest I could feel the tickets land on my belly.  I thought for a second Luke was letting me off the hook.  He wasn’t.  He was taunting me, telling me how the concert was only two measly slices away.  Not able to really speak I just looked up and kind of groaned at him.  That was when he took the tickets back and went off to take a shower. 

After a minute or two of sitting and staring at the pizza something clicked inside of me.  I wasn’t scared anymore and I wanted my prize.  Sitting down was starting to feel uncomfortable. So using my elbows as props I somehow managed to stand myself up.  When I looked down all I could see was the expanse of my belly.  Feeling constricted I took off my shorts and tank top.   In just my underwear I grabbed the box and walked the remaining pizza to the kitchen counter.  Leaning on the counter with my belly hanging down was the only way I was able to start eating again.  Every bite felt like it weighed a thousand pounds as it made its way to my stomach.  Mouthful after gooey cheesy mouthful I kept eating.  By the last bite I felt almost drunk.  The earlier slices had made their way to my lower belly and begun pushing my panties down.  I felt like my sides were literally going to split apart at any moment.  Eating that last bite really made me happy.  This weird sense of accomplishment came over me. 

As soon as that last bite was swallowed I marched…..ok waddled over to bathroom as Luke was drying off.  When I opened the door the look on his face was priceless.  The sight of me in my bra and panties with a big engorged belly must have made him nuts.   I didn’t care though I had come for my prize. “I want my goddam tickets….urp.” I gurgled at him.  “They are right over there.” He said sheepishly bewildered.  So I grabbed my tickets and waddled my bulging self-back to the couch to digest.  That was when the worst belly ache I have ever gotten started.  It hurt so bad, I felt like the pizza was punching its self out of me.  Right when I thought I was going to vomit, Luke came over to me.  He felt really bad I was in such pain and wanted to help.  He made me lay on his lap so he could massage my stomach.  In my condition I couldn’t really argue with him.

My sides hurt the most so Luke massaged them first.  His hands went up down my sides, he was careful not to use too much pressure.  He then moved up to my upper belly, moving his hands in small circular motions around my stomach and rib cage.  After about fifteen minutes of this my pain had mostly subsided and all I could feel was the heft of the meal sitting in my belly.   I started to feel good, really good.  Luke continued to massage the damage.  He began to work his hands lower and lower until he reached the bottom of my lower belly.  I looked up at him with drowsy but sensual eyes as he slide his fingers down the front of my panties and into me. Luke was very gentle during this and continued until I came.   I never thought I could feel so good after eating so much. I fell asleep on the couch in his arms that night feeling satisfied and content. 

Guest inowhenitsnotbutter

Thanks man, this is just part 1 I have parts 2 and 3 written out I just have to type them.  Also im looking for an artist to do some illustrations for the story if anyone is interested

my pleasure - I would offer to give the drawings a crack but im away for a bit so cant really help you there

still, great story

• 4 weeks later...