Video Chat

maela

Guest flamins

Hey, why did I just get banned in chat for no reason?  Seemed to be someone called "Dreamer".

Also, I demand my old illuminati powers so that I can poke people with a stick behind their backs.

Unless J got rid of them today then in fact there are.

His intention was not to have Chat Mods. If he did make people chat mods, then I did not see any notice from him about him, which is always a possibility ofcourse.

Actually Vennie, Tripp and I were indeed made Chat Mods. We will be there to assist with technical issues, answer questions, and close cams that violate the Tiny Chat rules if need be. Moderation will be pretty relaxed and it's up to the discretion of each mod how they want to handle banning people for trolling and whatnot.

Actually Vennie, Tripp and I were indeed made Chat Mods. We will be there to assist with technical issues, answer questions, and close cams that violate the Tiny Chat rules if need be. Moderation will be pretty relaxed and it's up to the discretion of each mod how they want to handle banning people for trolling and whatnot.

Oh wow. Lol, well, just because I asked J like a week ago and he was like 'No, there won't be any chat mods' I didn't think that had changed.

It's probably safe in your hands ;)

Ohh, well, I was annoyed that I got banned in the great hippy freak out, so I asked if I could be a chat mod. Once I told him of my laissez-faire philosophy, he was all for it.

I wonder what he's up to, besides drinking beer ;)

Also, your mod philosophy isn't laissez-faire, it's more like fairly-lazy. ;D

Maela being banned was an ACCIDENT!!!!  I never would ban maela on purpose, but in trying to bring her back, i lost my star.  I know i repeatedly apologized to maela for the mistake, until she was tired of forgiving me.  But hey, long run, i wanted mods too!  ;)