Kerry Katona

Guest LoveTheGain

Guest AirJordanFan93

I fuckin' hate the Dailymail comment section. Even when they're not trying to be pro-thinspo they say Katona should cover her belly for the 10 seconds her shirt rises up. Like that's the most pressing issue in her life now. But then again, maybe they're too disgusted by a woman's torso when it is lovingly rotund. If she had a six pack, they'd probably want her naked.

::)

People who comment on the celebrity stories on the Daily Mail site are all fucking retards

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

She has the body of a 60-year-old. Time for another lipo and another bankrupcy?

Your bound to look like that after you have spent the better part of 13 years yo-yo dieting and popping out 5 kids by the age of 33. Also I believe she is currently bankrupt

Your bound to look like that after you have spent the better part of 13 years yo-yo dieting and popping out 5 kids by the age of 33. Also I believe she is currently bankrupt

5 kids @ 33? Did she have quadruplets before this one?

And how is she bankrupt but living a life better than mine?

Guest AirJordanFan93

5 kids @ 33? Did she have quadruplets before this one?

And how is she bankrupt but living a life better than mine?

No she was popping them out quite reguarly for a period. As for the bankrupcy thing I can't really explain that fully but for whatever reason she still lives a life that you would not expect someone who is bankrupt to lead

• 3 months later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

This is from some Weight Loss Thing the Sun in the UK was doing so she sadly lost the pregnancy gut but obviously enjoy the before shot.

post-0-14513485937542_thumb.jpg

Guest AirJordanFan93

She is such a guilty pleasure for me. On the one hand, I hate her personality. On the other hand, I love her tummy when she gets fat

I miss when she was a drunken slob like she used to be just cos she would always parade around with the extra weight.

Also I like your Username and Display Picture. Always nice to see another Dragon Ball Z Abridged Fan.

I miss when she was a drunken slob like she used to be just cos she would always parade around with the extra weight.

Also I like your Username and Display Picture. Always nice to see another Dragon Ball Z Abridged Fan.

I just don't like her as a person, but I agree, with the extra baggage, she's great to look at.

Thanks. Recently started watching DBZ again for the first time in about ten years and a friend recommended DBZA to watch, so I took him up on it and my God it's hilarious. I was going to go for 'Vegeta'sBrokenRage' as it's shorter, but the site doesn't allow apostrophes :P.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I just don't like her as a person, but I agree, with the extra baggage, she's great to look at.

Thanks. Recently started watching DBZ again for the first time in about ten years and a friend recommended DBZA to watch, so I took him up on it and my God it's hilarious. I was going to go for 'Vegeta'sBrokenRage' as it's shorter, but the site doesn't allow apostrophes :P.

I don't live in the UK so I don't really know how she is as a person and she isn't a feature of Australian tabloids.

I started watching DBZ back in 2009 when I was 16 after not watching since I was 11. I found DBZA about 4 months later at the start of 2010 and have been watching ever since.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...