Tyra Banks

McK

Guest FeederDave

didn’t she have a meltdown because of people picking on her for a massive gain along time ago? she’s definitely lost since then.

Guest FeederDave
2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

idk, seems to me she's about as big as she was then, if this is what you're talking about:

1998572462_ScreenShot2020-04-07at1_53_08PM.thumb.png.89e04b027da5a1df710214dcae4fe7f5.png

I remember that from when I was a kid lol. The chubby chaser in me had me going like 😍

22 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I guess this is supposed to be tongue in cheek but Tyra just seems so unhinged in almost all of her interviews and appearances now.  Either way her face and body looks chubby here.  Also she admits to gaining 30 pounds since her SI covershoot last year but I venture to say it might be more than that:

Her body looks chubby, but I can't tell properly the same about her face... albeit her makeup/hairstyle team havr a really professional success to conceal from out eyes the bits of newfound chub over her visage.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Found this TikTok video who dates back from early February.

I can't tell anything about her current appareance nowadays as she frequently daps herself into loose straight-designed outfits and baggy clothes most anytime, but I assume that she has gone up at her peak weight during that perios of the year, given the fact she has lost a brunt fo her facial chub since then (although it can be likely she had undergone cosmetic alterations to suck off the fat stockings out of her face) .

Look at her...

45btyd.thumb.gif.ddf7ecba008d9885b73d6b15400a618e.gif

the wire roland brice GIF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...