Tyra Banks

McK

• 6 months later...
7 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Definitively bordering closer than ever into chubby territory. #THICC

I don’t think she’ll get into the “chubby” territory anytime soon........Part of her problem is she really dresses terribly.  She has more than enough money not to be wearing clothes she can’t button correctly.  Also, it always amazes me how really skinny her legs are below the knee but her hips and thighs belong on someone you would think would have much bigger lower legs.

17 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I don’t think she’ll get into the “chubby” territory anytime soon........Part of her problem is she really dresses terribly.  She has more than enough money not to be wearing clothes she can’t button correctly.  Also, it always amazes me how really skinny her legs are below the knee but her hips and thighs belong on someone you would think would have much bigger lower legs.

True.

2 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

She was on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and looked quite plump--very thick thighs and a nice big butt.  At her height, she has to be over 200 lbs now.

She's quite tall, so it is very likely she already pushed above the 200-lbs milestone.

I've seen straight-figured yet curveous women standing 5'9" or 5'10" tall like her who weren't downright plump-looking, even in spite tipping the scale closer and closer from 200 lbs. She's definitively tapping into the clinically obese territory.

8 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

She was on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and looked quite plump--very thick thighs and a nice big butt.  At her height, she has to be over 200 lbs now.

6 hours ago, slat said:

0:25 big ass

Fuck me, these posts are almost making up for Nikki Minaj slimming down from her 2019 peak. But Tyra looks fucking amazing. That belly, those hips and thighs, that growing double chin... Middle-age spread has never looked better.

Gif 1:

73ih4iRh.gif

Gif 2:

NmWcs85.gif

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 11.59.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 11.59.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 11.59.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.00.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.04.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.04.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.05.02 PM 1.png

2 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

such an attractive woman, underrated, do no understand why is everyone talking about jlo when we have this beauty !

Because people can like more than one thing? We’re talking about Tyra in this thread, that isn’t enough?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 11:09 PM, md2069 said:

Yes, I absolutely love it. It's occurred to me how strangely attracted to this I am when normally I love chubby ankles and knees