How to be a good feeder

kryptoroll

I'm finally getting the opportunity to be in a feeder/feedee relationship. Its my first time living out my fantasies and Its nervewrecking. There's a lot of tips and tricks for feedees, but not so much for feeders, can anyone give a few helpful hints?

Guest Londinium

1. Make sure girl can't get away

2. Put fattening food in mouth of girl

3. Repeat

4. ???

5. PROFIT!

:thumbsup:

Guest Professor Aronnax

Remember variety is the spice of life.  Eating the same thing gets boring.  However someone who thinks she is full may give in to temptation to eat something different or new. 

Combine food and sex.  You must condition your feedee to associate these different pleasures together.  A well conditioned feedee gets horny at the smell of food. 

Guest DawnofBleach

I just got in to a relationship in the same way myself within the past year. In fact, my girlfriend found out about this website through me and has posted some things/read some comments other people have had about it.

What I've learned that the most important part is patience. Although it's awesome to see someone gain weight quickly, you have to understand that they are a person, too, and that you care about them. In general, focusing on it too much can be bad sometimes if that's all you guys talk about or do. I would do things that you like to do once or twice a week and then focus on some other activity and go on real dates.

Also, sometimes the best part about it is when the other person doesn't realize they're packing on the pounds by taking them out on dates that can help them gain weight. Like, going to a restaurant. You'd enjoy that experience but the other person sees it as a date.

A lot of little things and moderation can make things a LOT easier in the long-run and it achieved the same results. My girlfriend gained about 30 pounds since I started dating her in the past year and most of it was because of me. She just eats a lot and I buy her a lot of ice cream and it has DEFINITELY made an impact. And it's also made our relationship a relationship rather than just focusing on the feeder/feedee side of things.

That's my advice.

• 3 weeks later...

My advice is coming primarily from my own experience with kink in other forms, so take it with a grain of salt. I've never had an actual feedee, though I have been involved peripherally in the kink scene for a little while and talked to others about it. Some of the things I've learned from them, I've put into use in my current relationship, and it's all been very good advice. My GF isn't a feedee (yet), but she's a submissive and is into spanking, restraints, and erotic asphyxiation. Some of this overlaps with my own fetishes, though not to the degree to which I am interested in feeding and weight gain.

I think it is important to understand boundaries and like any kink, observe "safe, sane, and consensual." Make all efforts to protect both of your health, make sure both of you are in a rational state of mind, and make sure you both are 100% on board for it. You will need to work out boundaries, safe words, etc. Also, whichever one of you is dominant (most often, but not always, the feeder) needs to be very in control of themselves and aware of their partner's mental state. You have to know when, even if your partner hasn't said a safe word or made a signal, it's time to back off, pull them out, and give aftercare.

Also, like in any relationship, dialogue is important. You need to both be able to talk comfortably about your kinks, limits, etc. Try to find out if she has any other kinks that might interest you, and work them in somehow. Like, just for example, if she's into clowns or superheroes, try to adopt a Joker persona and feed her banana cream pies. Variety is the spice of life.

I would advise any feeder or feedee in general to look into the kink community for advice. They've existed as a community for a lot longer and, like it or not, this is a fetish, so a lot of the lessons of a BDSM relationship could be applied to a feeder/feedee relationship.