• Curvage Model

I wore black pants and a black bell shaped sleeve top with butterfly earrings and a silver necklace, Blair wore her diesel crop top with a white cardigan, black pants and black gloves! Our biggest priority was definitely comfort! Though we definitely also looked cute too! 😍 

Edited by goddessblairk

• Curvage Model

The intent in her eyes is clear - she doesn’t just crave a stuffing, she needs it. Your feedee has always been a little bratty and easily hangry, but this is a whole new level of fat desperation! Through a little blackmail and a lot of begging, you finally give in to her. And what a delicious treat that waits for you at the end… 😈

The Piggy Girls newest clip out now!

• Curvage Model

Picsart_23-05-14_10-42-52-981.thumb.jpg.78fad18d9a7ff7f648020553674815af.jpgPicsart_23-05-14_10-43-47-963.thumb.jpg.7ebcb3f2db62b3af3405df68a672c8d7.jpgPicsart_23-05-14_10-45-12-061.thumb.jpg.16381c7eba56cf5e501045dae72db32f.jpgI can't believe the difference! 😳 Well I actually have many notable favourite differences! Firstly in the first pics my belly is actually fitting in the frame! and is yet to cover the tops of my thighs which you can see! My sketch marks are also much darker in the first photos as it's was the beginning of my gaining so they were still quite fresh! Also my thighs! They're literally tiny! 😭

It's funny because i remember thinking I looked huge in those first photos 😅 I don't think I could have ever imagined just how much huger I would become but also how much more in love with my body I would become as I grew! I really love the giant blown up version and feel as though it compliments my curves so much better😍 heres to hoping the after photos quickly become another before photo as I continue to grow even bigger!🐷 I'm really loving the images which come to mind when I think about seeing my belly and thighs ballooning out even more! 

Screenshot_20230514-101824_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a9c0f893b22454b5828dd2fa24462e27.jpgScreenshot_20230514-101930_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8fa93cb8a652d88789bfc6d39ade1161.jpgScreenshot_20230514-102108_Gallery.thumb.jpg.753c81260c1434f99cb856384519c208.jpgScreenshot_20230514-102626_VideoEditor.thumb.jpg.01b5c4180ba84cfd95c0d71561177522.jpgScreenshot_20230514-102715_VideoEditor.thumb.jpg.73172b1ad4f68a281a94c2d3bb2036f4.jpg

Edited by goddessblairk

1 hour ago, goddessblairk said:

Picsart_23-05-14_10-42-52-981.thumb.jpg.78fad18d9a7ff7f648020553674815af.jpgPicsart_23-05-14_10-43-47-963.thumb.jpg.7ebcb3f2db62b3af3405df68a672c8d7.jpgPicsart_23-05-14_10-45-12-061.thumb.jpg.16381c7eba56cf5e501045dae72db32f.jpgI can't believe the difference! 😳 Well I actually have many notable favourite differences! Firstly in the first pics my belly is actually fitting in the frame! and is yet to cover the tops of my thighs which you can see! My sketch marks are also much darker in the first photos as it's was the beginning of my gaining so they were still quite fresh! Also my thighs! They're literally tiny! 😭

It's funny because i remember thinking I looked huge in those first photos 😅 I don't think I could have ever imagined just how much huger I would become but also how much more in love with my body I would become as I grew! I really love the giant blown up version and feel as though it compliments my curves so much better😍 heres to hoping the after photos quickly become another before photo as I continue to grow even bigger!🐷 I'm really loving the images which come to mind when I think about seeing my belly and thighs ballooning out even more! 

Screenshot_20230514-101824_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a9c0f893b22454b5828dd2fa24462e27.jpgScreenshot_20230514-101930_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8fa93cb8a652d88789bfc6d39ade1161.jpgScreenshot_20230514-102108_Gallery.thumb.jpg.753c81260c1434f99cb856384519c208.jpgScreenshot_20230514-102626_VideoEditor.thumb.jpg.01b5c4180ba84cfd95c0d71561177522.jpgScreenshot_20230514-102715_VideoEditor.thumb.jpg.73172b1ad4f68a281a94c2d3bb2036f4.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous 😍 

You mention your ballooning thighs...🥵🥵🤤

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, jumprope said:

I love how your belly has expanded into an almost completely different shape then the before photos . I can't get over how soft and doughy your belly has gotten 😲🥵

Same!! It's seriously balloned out so far and grown so soft and squishy! 

• Curvage Model

When scrolling through tiktok I came across a video of a man explaining "the fattest thing he'd ever done"... of course it was incomparable to many of the fattest things I've ever done but it made me realise they're one of my favourite types of fat chat to have. I love hearing the slight bit of shame (though I feel its completely unwarranted) mixed with pride when they're shared so here's mine! definitely comment yours down below for me to read too 😍🐷 

So I once drank 3 massive weight gain shakes in the span of 2 days.... and it really showed 😳 so I had brought a heap of ingredients (milk, thickened cream, 2 types of ice cream, peanut butter & sprinkles) which I was going to be funnelling for a video. So I did just that, I made an entire blender full of my concoction, turned on the camera and funneled the entire thing. I had gone at it so hard my belly was among the fullest it had ever been 😳 so a successful funnelling! only the video I had been filming had been less successful... when I looked the entirety of the video had been out of focus... i think about filming it again but I was already so full and needed more ingredients as I'd used all the cream so I decided to film it again tomorrow. The thought of this was already exciting as I was already so incredibly bloated and yet already planning another?😳 but then to add even more excitement to all the gluttony after a few hours my best friend from the piggy girls offered we get dominoes. Of course a piggy never turns down pizza and a piggy never eats less than one pizza... and so we order multiple pizzas and sides. After eating it all I realise, even though now almost popping at the seems, I needed something sweet to top it off! I still had ice cream, milk & peanut butter and so I make a slightly less fattening version of my shake & downed it too. Now I'm absolutely HUGE I can barely even move as I await yet another funnelling of my delicious ice cream shake tomorrow 🤤 I awake the next day looking MUCH puffier than when I had gone to sleep and head out for even more cream and milk. I make the video again and it all goes smoothly. My belly engulfs the final shake in an instant and I know the 5000+ calroies I've sculled in the past 2 days are sure to pay off!😍🐷  

The fattest thing I’ve ever done was to completely gorge myself the first day I was in Las Vegas. I’d heard tales of all the wonderful gluttony for years and resolved to outdo myself. After landing, my partner and I immediately went to the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesar’s Palace. They only give you 90 minutes to eat and so I wanted to make every second count. And I think I did! 😁 I was beyond stuffed by the end of it, and it hurt to walk or stand for too long. My gut was in total agony. 😅

Before:20D98FFF-172F-47AC-9706-6CAE0254E794.thumb.jpeg.c35f58319736af85832d9d519f8d9494.jpeg

After:482132A8-ADB2-4BBB-B6B9-B0FA76F1BA9A.thumb.jpeg.83c9929e1d528a64befa68b21aaefae7.jpegE8DEFC20-C3BB-4725-8325-4DC5C1E0E807.thumb.jpeg.14602a71897ff706fdb12a1a277648c8.jpeg

But then I took it even further.

We met up with friends a couple hours later, and they took us to a really good deli. I wasn’t the slightest bit hungry, but I forced myself to finish a good-sized hotdog and soda. I caught sight of myself from the side in a hotel mirror, and it legit looked like I swallowed a beach ball.

Then we had a really delicious (and big) dinner at the Cosmopolitan not too long after that. I once again ate myself stupid.

By the end of the night, I was absolutely huge. I remember getting back to the hotel and just staring in awe at what I’d done to myself. It was a really great day. 😁 

The final results:

B43CEE31-075B-4E88-9476-FEDE68326B5A.thumb.jpeg.ec95a206b66a6d7fa62b16e023ad2161.jpeg1869FED2-4570-4613-A96A-CC4A9952D977.thumb.jpeg.87d2bdce395ae67c62d446ccbd9ca2de.jpeg

Wow

On 5/14/2023 at 7:28 AM, sconesy73 said:

Absolutely gorgeous 😍 

You mention your ballooning thighs...🥵🥵🤤

wow! You’re so fat. I love how much weight you’ve piled on, and can’t wait for the after to become the before.  

Keep stuffing. 

• Curvage Model

You may be able to tell by all the KFC videos we’ve been posting lately that we’ve been on a serious fried chicken kick 🤣 Infact we tried a new item yesterday too! I genuinely think i’ve eaten KFC for the last 4-5 days in a row, and i think it’s showing 🤭 And i’m not mad about it at all, fried chicken is god tier food anyway!

• Curvage Model

🚨 new video! 🚨

When our favourite fast food chain has a secret menu, you have to indulge… right? 🤭 Especially when it’s a huge box of french fried, chicken and spicy sauce! Blair usually eats with her hands, being hindu and partially Indian, so we took eating with our hands to the next level and got a little sloppy! It really does taste better that way…

• Curvage Model

A tale of a scrawny computer repairman and the two gluttonous feedees who dominate him with their oversized bodies! This is written from a first person perspective, the male character is referred to as ‘you’ to make it a much more personal feelings story 👀 If you enjoy this, be sure to check out my page & clip store!

The Fat Girls Who Dominated Me!

For the second time this week, the computer had froze and stopped working. “Just my luck,” i roll me eyes and call the repair company. “Any luck?” Rosé asked as she grabbed a tub of ice cream out of the freezer. “Yeah, they’re sending someone now. We just wait i suppose,” i shrugged and adjusted the shirt i was wearing that barely covered my rather pudgy belly. i checked outside quickly and noted the sky which was coming up to sunset.

After around 10 minutes, there was finally a knock at the door. Opening it revealed your scrawny frame with a smile washed over your face, i stifled a laugh at how skinny you are and opened the door wider so you could come inside. “So you’re having problems in what way?” you ask, making your way to the computer that rosé was sitting next to while devouring her tub of ice cream. “It kind of just freezes and then we have to shut the entire thing down, even then we’re lucky if it works,” she sighed. I shook my head in agreement.

You spend a while fixing the problem, all the while i was making eye contact with rosé since we both were thinking the same thing - how fun it would be to squish you between our jelly-like, hanging bellies. 

And when we want something, we get it.

We untucked our bellies and let them hang over our shorts, then moved closer to the you and waited for you to notice. “So,” i began as your gaze locked on our hanging bellies which solicited our theory. “You’re quite scrawny.” 

Your eyes bulged, “Oh, yes… well i-“ 

Rosé cuts you off, “how much do you weight?” You nervously looked around, clearly unsure what to say or do in such a situation. I rolled my eyes and in one swipe, removed your shirt to reveal a bony chest which caused an eruption of laughter from both of us.

“Oh!” I chuckled, “look at this.” I removed my shirt so i was now completely bare from the waist up and watched rosé roar with laughter as i stood next to your tiny frame. You looked about a quarter of my size. “What do you think?” i smirk. “I look pathetic next to you…” you admit, clearly intimidated by my size. “Rosé,” i nodded her way and immediately she was next to you, shirtless too and comparing her massive size to your dismal one.

“Here’s an idea!” I grab your waist and throw you over my shoulder with ease. My shoulders are large and hard, with each step i take your eyes widen and it’s clear you can feel the impact of my shoulder hitting into your gut each time you’re lifted into the air for a second and then back onto my shoulder. “Please! let me down!” you plead with fear evident. “Not a chance! You’re our toy now,” i declare, your legs hitting my hanging belly and oversized thighs with every step. I enjoy the sight, so we decide to play a game with you, why not.

“My turn!” Rosé giggles, “you’re coming with me now.” She plucks you off my shoulder as if you weigh nothing and slaps you against her shoulder, her back fat entrapping your hand. You were currently squeezed between her chins and shoulder as she began jumping up and down for our own entertainment. 

“Please, please i’ll do anything! Just let me down,” you cry out. “you’re both so big i can barely breathe right now!” 

“Aw really?” I laugh, teasing you for being desperate. “Not a chance, twig. We’ve got you wrapped tightly around our fingers now, you’re not going anywhere.” 

“Shall we?” Rosé smirks, i knew exactly what she meant. “Oh yes! Come on twiggy, do you like sandwiches?” I asked intently, you furrow you brows for a moment before replying. “Yes…?”

“Perfect!” You were dropped from Rosé’s shoulder and immediately pressed between our two bellies into the tightest bear hug possibly ever. We can feel you struggling, each time you move you become more and more stuck, our bellies are like pudding. Thick, wobbly, jiggly pudding. You were trying to escape but only managed to jiggle and lift up our heavy bellies. We squeeze you even tighter between our bellies and tits, i could feel your bony rib cage poking into me as your eyes dart around the room in search of a way to get out. 

“Jeez twiggy, do you ever shut up? Stop moaning, enjoy it!” Rosé licked the remaining ice cream from her spoon and pushes you down onto the couch so you’re almost lying down. “This should quieter you.” She lifted her belly up with both hands, with a slap your face was enveloped with the heavy weight. Your legs began to wiggle and writhe under the weight, you kicked the cushions off the couch and clawed at the air before she lifted her belly up for a moment so you wouldn’t totally suffocate.

“This is the most fun i’ve had in a while!” I exclaim, “oh i agree,” rosé agreed. “Shall we continue the fun?” i ask, the answer obvious. We pick you up again, clearly at this point you’re understanding what was happening and almost … enjoying it.

Your skinny torso wasn’t wide enough for our initial plan, so we improvised with rope nearby. “How tight do you think?” i asked rosè as i began tightening the rope that we had placed around the three of us. We lifted your thin frame so your stomach was squeezed between one of my tits and one of rosé’s, it was really a sight.

“Please not too tight, i can’t take much more,” you sigh. “Quiet twiggy!” i exclaim, “very tight,” i answer my own question. The rope digs into our backs and we don’t care, you can’t even wiggle this time it’s so tight. Your chest can barely rise and fall, you have no room to do so much as breathe. We start jumping while we sandwich you, watching you lose hope of getting out as our fatty tits compress your stomach and lungs even more. You try again, “i have things to do, this is insane.” Our eyes roll, “you’re pathetic.”

“I don’t think he’s had enough, have you?” Rosé asks. “Hm,” i stare at you, your face was smiling rightly, finding the ecstasy in being unable to even move. “No, i don’t believe he has.”

We untie ourselves and i hoist your flailing body over my shoulder once again, knocking the wind out of you as your stomach hits my shoulder. I open the curtains so the entire city view can be seen. “Rope please,” i ask rosè who obliged with a smile. “You grab his head, i’ll do the legs.”

“What?!” You exclaim in confusion. I had always wanted a human bag, so we turn you upside down and press your face into my doughy belly and watch your entire face become engulfed. I wrap the rough rope around my gut and your back, tying it tightly so your face was fully pressed in, then a few more times around my shoulders to hold your legs down do you appeared like a human bag. I can feel your ragged, shaking breath on my gut, you feel ripples of my fat against your face like waves lapping the shore.

“I’m jealous,” rosé pouts, “What a pretty bag you make!” She presses your face deeper into my gut and i feel you let out a breath in shock. The entire city could see how pitifully tiny you are next to me, spread like a starfish with your face pressed into my gut and your hands tied around my back while every move from me resulted in you inhaling another sharp, shallow breath since you were far too engulfed in me to even reach the air. 

“What is he even trying to say?” She raises an eyebrow. “Who cares,” i shrug. Every time you try and speak, you end up with a mouthful of giggly gut and less air.

“Let me have a turn.” by now it was dark outside, yet we still had plans for our shiny new toy. Your face was red from being upside down for so long, your face leaving a print on my gut which just showed how pathetic your skinny frame really was compared to my much larger one.

“My my! what a difference,” i held up the measuring tape in front of your face. “Her waist is more than 30 inches bigger than yours, that must make you feel embarrassed!” I had just measured your waist compared to rosé’s and she now held a proud smile while yours faulted for a second, recognising how much power we held next to you, then gaining it back the second your eyes met our oversized bodies. “I am,” you admit.

Something i wanted to try suddenly popped up into my head, i remove you from your spot on the couch and throw you over my shoulders, your legs over one shoulder while your torso was behind my

head and your chest and head over the other shoulder. My arms supporting your knees and shoulders with ease, a classic wrestling move that worked exceptionally for size comparison. 

“Who would have thought fixing our computer could lead to such fun?” Rosé commented. “Beats me,” i reply. “He looks like a jacket!” she laughs. “He barely even need to be held up, he takes up shit-all space on your shoulders. It’s like an ant compared to a whale, hilarious.”

“Isn’t it just?” My head taught against your stomach, i love hearing your breaths remain shallow and ragged as i know i’m the reason why. 

I notice the computer finally turn on and it looks like it has been seriously updated, i suppose we had been neglecting updates for quite a while now…

“Here,” i throw you from my shoulders onto the couch where rosé takes over. Yep, the computer was definitely fixed, the page i was on when it froze popped up - delivery food!

“Do you-“ I cut myself off to laugh as i took in the sight of your entire body engulfed in rosé’s fat as she lay her entire weight on top of you. “I can feel you smiling, twiggy.” She teased. The couch had a dip in it from the weight of it, her belly and side fat spilling over and covering most of you so all you looked like was legs since she kept shifting her chest and gut between your face and stomach, making sure the pressure was intense just the way we like it.

She glanced at the computer and sighed happily, “We’re you asking what to order?” she questioned, your face still buried so tightly in her soft gut that not even an utter could be heard. “Of course.” “Order it all!” She exclaimed. 

“Obviously, but one more thing…” i carried off. Rosé shifted so her belly was only covering your face now, your chest struggling to rise with the weight. Your stomach was free reign, so i did what i wanted to and launched myself onto it. You immediately flinched and curled up slightly at the impact of such weight, i didn’t care and wiggled around some more. “You’re not very comfortable, twiggy, but my you are fun!” i chuckle. 

After playing with your skinny frame for a while more, and using you as a table and a chair at multiple points while we feasted on the spread we ordered (and you muttering about how you could feel our weight expanding with every bite we took) we decided it was time to let you go…. for now.

• Curvage Model

I cant even stomach ‘healthy’ food anymore, just give us grease and carbs! 🥵 My mind is filled constantly with thoughts of becoming immobile, and how every bite leads me deeper down that path. It’s exciting honestly, the prospect of ballooning and being a genuine piggy. To do nothing but laze and eat like a good pig does 🤤

• Curvage Model

Competitive eating has long fascinated me! I've watched a lot of competive eating videos and since I've been growing have been thinking about it more and more. What's not to love about it? You're served a ginormous plate of food much bigger than any average persons then you stuff it all down literally becoming a pig for the public to see!😳 and if that wasn't already good enough sometimes when you finish it all you get it or free or a free t-shirt or a free dessert?! Like pleaseeee I sign me up immediately!!😭😍

so I think I may have a look around my area to see if there's any eating challenges/competitions nearby or perhaps do some research into one I can do abroad as I just really feel like I'd smash it! I've always been able to eat more than the regular person and with free food as the motivator you can make me do quite literally anything!😅🤣 but I think I'm going to need some preparation before I do any real attempts at a challenge so I'm going to work my way towards eating 20,000 calroies in one sitting! My first warm-up exercise just to gage my performance was a kebab challenge! I honestly really surprised myself with just how quick I was able to get it down! I just really need to improve on making my chewing faster! (If you'd like to see how I did I'll leave the link below :) so I'd love if you had any tips for competitive eating to comment them below! Also if you had any other challenges you'd like to see me try in preparation let me know too!😍 

This sounds like fun 😄 

I watched a TV show recently where a UK strongman Eddie Hall went round the USA attempting various eating challenges. Despite him having a normal daily calorie intake of over 12000, he failed at most! 

Funny show though and definitely worth a watch 👍

Best of luck- and 'training' should be a lot of tasty fun 🤣

• Curvage Model

I recent decided to train to hit my next feedism goal: to eat 20,000+ calories in one sitting!

I’ve begun by training with my favourite foods, i’ll attempt to eat things faster each time! I started with own of my favourite delicacies - a creamy, juicy kebab 🤤

On 5/6/2023 at 3:05 AM, sconesy73 said:

@goddessblairk I love daft little stories like this- thanks for sharing 🥰

I've got one for you...My partner is my little pudding - about 5'1 and is around 240lb. She's put on quite a bit of weight in the last few months and her bum has got really big...

So much so I've had to lower her seat in the car because she's sitting higher and kept bumping her head getting in and out hehe 😁

So much so I've had to lower her seat in the car because she's sitting higher and kept bumping her head getting in and out hehe

This is so great - I have mentioned this in several threads either here or at FF not sure - but I have commented about my wife when she gains it is funny typically driving a larger SUV - but noticing how much taler she looks in her car after a good weight gain than before - and I am sure people when they see her get out standing 5' 3" would have assumed if they saw her in the car only she would be so much taller.  She clearly after a good gain raises a food 3-4 inches higher in her car seat. 

2 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

So much so I've had to lower her seat in the car because she's sitting higher and kept bumping her head getting in and out hehe

This is so great - I have mentioned this in several threads either here or at FF not sure - but I have commented about my wife when she gains it is funny typically driving a larger SUV - but noticing how much taler she looks in her car after a good weight gain than before - and I am sure people when they see her get out standing 5' 3" would have assumed if they saw her in the car only she would be so much taller.  She clearly after a good gain raises a food 3-4 inches higher in her car seat. 

You'll like this...

We've been looking for a new car the past couple of weeks. Currently we have an SUV with SUV comfy seats...

A couple of the cars we've been to look at weren't SUV's but more sporty cars with 'sport' seats -  the high back, figure hugging seats...

Well at least 2 of the cars- a BMW and an Audi - she literally didn't fit into the seat... The BMW was very uncomfortable but the Audi we didn't even bother driving as her ass was too wide for the seat.. Luckily she saw the funny side and it was just the 2 of us and not with a sales guy present! 

We ended up buying...

An SUV with proper comfy wide seats 😊

• goddessblairk changed the title to Living my dream gluttonous life 🐷