I know this may sound odd but I have been thinking about this for months. Ever since they found those Spy Balloons around the continent, I just….been having these..fantasies about them related to them.

When women with bellies dress in shiny latex or in spy related gear  it reminds me of balloons. Coming from having a Looner/Expansion fetish, I find it hot when women show their blimp of a belly. For some reason, I picture female Spy agents being Good/Evil. As they get their intel from their target, they also get bigger the more intel they manage to obtain.

Also they eat your food to make them even bigger to the point the target does not realize that the female agent is make herself bigger to crush you and to move on to her next assigned target. It’s been on my mind recently and would love to see someone make it happen someday

On 5/15/2023 at 4:51 PM, David8tor said:

I know this may sound odd but I have been thinking about this for months. Ever since they found those Spy Balloons around the continent, I just….been having these..fantasies about them related to them.

When women with bellies dress in shiny latex or in spy related gear  it reminds me of balloons. Coming from having a Looner/Expansion fetish, I find it hot when women show their blimp of a belly. For some reason, I picture female Spy agents being Good/Evil. As they get their intel from their target, they also get bigger the more intel they manage to obtain.

Also they eat your food to make them even bigger to the point the target does not realize that the female agent is make herself bigger to crush you and to move on to her next assigned target. It’s been on my mind recently and would love to see someone make it happen someday

Continue Go On GIF by James Bond 007

10 hours ago, Luna Hellborn said:

*I am taking notes*

🤩 Imagine this:  You are a Spy for hire, you have a code name “Spy Balloon “ , have some spy related clothes or latex suit, and  been assigned to a target…which can be us. You have the target tied to a couch or bed so they cannot go anywhere.

You ask for the information they have only for them to refuse to hand it over. So you try to tempt them by showing off your belly and body. They are tempted by your body  and promise them that if they tell you want intel that you need, you will let them lay with your belly. So they start telling you some information, as you gain some information your body begins to get a bit bigger like you are “storing information “ 

You help yourself to their food and tell them to continue, they do not realize you are expanding the more secrets and intel you are receiving. Eating most of their snacks to make the expansions go faster. You even seem to be getting taller in height to where you are towering over them a bit.

Once you have gather enough information, you give them what they promised….a face full of belly for them to play with. Only for you to smothered them with your newly inflated body. They realize what you are doing and start to struggle to push you off their face and body but your are to inflated for them to push off 😈 You laugh at them as you reveal to them you are called a “Spy Balloon “ for a reason and how they thought they could just play with your belly without paying the price. 

They slowly stop struggling and slowly pass out, you finally move back from them to see they have been knocked out and will have no memory of this conversation. You phone the contractor that hired you that the information has been gathered. They promise more food and reward went you get back to their base. Thus you are ready for the next assignment. 😈🎈

Sort of what of an idea of how it would go or how I would picture the situation a bit 😅

5 hours ago, Buffet Belly Stuffer said:

Continue Go On GIF by James Bond 007

Well I had this fantasies of bbws or expansion creators getting as big as those Spy Balloons. Not to mention so of these models on here that do  Spy role play or wear shiny PVC dress/Latex suits just seem to give that image my head.

I have been thinking about it more since I saw @reiinapop/ @Curvage Casey pictures and videos in Shiny PVC dress 😅 Also @CurvyGothGF video as an ex Spy agent has really fueled as well and inspired. 

Imagine bbw that have balloon like powers and can easily just inflate to the point they can crush us with their inflated bodies, and could be secret agents 🕵️♀️ It would be something like in the future of content creators that do not mind expansions kinks as well.  Same time I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable about asking for something like that. I just feel those Spy Balloons just have awakened something in me and cannot seem to get the fantasies out of my mind 🎈🤪