• Curvage Model

There is seriously nothing I love more than buying a tonne of food and seeing how much I can consume within the confines of my car! Eating knowing that I will eventually grow huge enough to not fit just gets me so excited and flustered! Not only that there's also the fact it's in public for everyone to see! What would you do if you came by my car and saw me stuffing like this with my big belly out?😍ezgif-2-2184eef3b4.thumb.gif.d53d41f8bf36756c172fc20bff4629cb.gifezgif-2-0ee7c5d0a6.thumb.gif.bc6d89504f44ed10e70baa97ff5aef19.gifezgif-2-f4a53ff68a.thumb.gif.6031d463ad7a6641cc4aff2452edb477.gifezgif-2-56a1287141.thumb.gif.874f3b0498f3f32253a8b13770fd6945.gif

• Curvage Model

Today it was my first time being too fat out in public! We went to a concert and the seats were soo tiny😳 We sat ever so gently down due to fear we may make the whole row of seats come down! Once we were sat we realised these seats definitely weren't designed for people our size... we sat trying not to put all our weight down but of course it was inevitable and when we finally relaxed and let all our weight down the seats beneath us let out a massive groan (maybe as a call for help🤣) for everyone to hear and everyone turned seeing the two fatties squished in their seats, their fat spilling out onto each other and their obvious discomfort trying not to let their fat flow onto those next them too! Although the seats were not comfortable they were so worth the thrill of knowing you have grown far too big for this world!😍

• Curvage Model

When your GF gets back from her week long road trip you can't help but notice something looks different... you examine her body in her bralette and leggings and notice her belly is protruding much more than normal.. you ask her but at first she seems to know nothing. But she is so huge how could she not know?! 

You then try a different tactic and ask what she ate through out the week. This is when you find out she had been stuffing herself silly the entire trip! No wonder she came back so huge! She tells you about all that she ate and realises maybe she could have gotten fatter😳 you convince her to roll down her leggings and that's when all is revealed! Her belly is so much huger than you could ever have imagined! she is shocked too! She then proceeds to have a look around the rest of her body to see if anything else has gotten bigger... and comes to find every part of her had absolutely ballooned!😍 every part of her soft body now being so much jigglier than before! ezgif-3-0b0f3e9c30.thumb.gif.949513ebdb541ac0709920e9ee53c484.gifezgif-3-ca3868f541.thumb.gif.0fb9bf87c510da9524b5caad38f7b71b.gifezgif-3-fb8f3dc634.thumb.gif.75f2306edabfd7e7b797076142b055b4.gifezgif-3-3730b0e2b8.thumb.gif.16d21d2d34dbd44861345d5ae7db5cda.gif

• Curvage Model

I ate too much mcdonalds so that i no longer fit on their toilet...😳

In the span of less than a week I've faced 2 issues due to my weight gain and I find it quite thrilling & fulfilling! The first was of course the stadium seats I feared I was going to break if I put all my weight down onto... then it was fitting on toilets! Twice in the past day I've had to use a toilet I've struggled to fit on😅🐷 the first was because there was shelving right next to the toilet so my poor fat thighs were getting squashed in by them😭  it honestly hurt quite a lot.. and the second was at mcdonalds when i sat my fat flows over so much that it touches the toilet paper dispenser on the wall😳 though I think its just kind of silly to put them so low anyway so I don't really think it's my fault I can't fit right...?😏🤣 honestly these days I sometimes fear the toilet somehow breaking underneath me though I feel as though i still have a lot of growing to do before that becomes a reality if that's even possible I'm not sure...😅🤣

@goddessblairk I love daft little stories like this- thanks for sharing 🥰

I've got one for you...My partner is my little pudding - about 5'1 and is around 240lb. She's put on quite a bit of weight in the last few months and her bum has got really big...

So much so I've had to lower her seat in the car because she's sitting higher and kept bumping her head getting in and out hehe 😁

2 minutes ago, goddessblairk said:

Also any tips for what to do when this becomes more of an issue the bigger I get would be good!☺️ because now I'm a little worried that I may some day have to go toilet and not fit at all😳

Disabled loo or the women/ baby bit. Miles bigger 😉

And don't worry about breaking the actual loo- they're incredibly strong. The seat however less so...

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, sconesy73 said:

@goddessblairk I love daft little stories like this- thanks for sharing 🥰

I've got one for you...My partner is my little pudding - about 5'1 and is around 240lb. She's put on quite a bit of weight in the last few months and her bum has got really big...

So much so I've had to lower her seat in the car because she's sitting higher and kept bumping her head getting in and out hehe 😁

Haha I'm glad you liked it!☺️ And that's kinda funny I hope someday i have that problem🤣 

Just now, goddessblairk said:

Haha I'm glad you liked it!☺️ And that's kinda funny I hope someday i have that problem🤣 

I bloody love problems like this hehe 🥵😍🤣

We went looking at new cars recently and there were loads with 'sporty' seats that she literally wouldn't fit into...I had an amazing day 🥵🍑😉

• goddessblairk changed the title to Living my dream gluttonous life 🐷