True story - Weekend Stuffing Weight Gain

Sidiwen

This is actually a repost but someone suggested to me that I should put this in "Stories" as it was more suited to this forum.  Hope you enjoy.  Posted in three parts...

This is a real life situation that happened to me.  A stuffing weekend of the kind that remains a memory that I will always treasure.  This is not a fantasy story but an actual real weekend that I had with a girl I was seeing at the time.  She ended up gaining nearly 5kg over two nights.  She loved to eat...

I had been dating this girl.  She is Chinese as I live in Taiwan.  Very cute and she worked as a sales manager in an international high-end clothing store.  She had been hired for her "look".  Not tall at around 158cm but with a slightly sultry look that that goes well with expensive clothes and Chinese bangs that covered her forehead and shortened her face making it look rounder than it was at first.  When we started dating she was around 47kg, up from 45kg, a little heavy for Asian fashionistas, and with that look, and you all know that look I am sure, of someone who was struggling to keep their weight down.  Her body was thin but soft like it wanted to be bigger.  no real muscle tone and only thin by virtue of the outer shell; the inner shell was soft and pudgy.  Like a lot of Asian girls she ate little in front of a man but as soon as she realized that I was okay with her eating she started to relax and it became clear that she really loved to eat.  I had begun to drop lunches off at her office and would include cookies, and cakes and other treats for her to snack on during the day.

Slowly over a couple of months as we were dating food became more and more a part of our dating life and had even entered into the bedroom.  Her weight had crept up to around 54kg while were dating.  She was happy to be free but was also getting concerned.  She wore a designer uniform for her work and she had already had to get a bigger size twice.  There was no bigger size than the one she was wearing.

But her eating did not look like stopping any time soon and she was now snacking wherever we were together, enjoying the lunches and treats I brought to her everyday, and texting me with restaurants and meals that she was looking forward to.  She could eat, loved to eat, and since food had entered the bedroom eating had begun to make her feel sexy as well.  She could see it in her face when we were out together.  She would be stuffed from a four course French meal but then when I pulled out a bag of donuts in the bedroom she would suddenly get both hot and hungry and take every mouthful as I fed them to her while we made love.

And then we decided to go away together for our first trip.  A three-day holiday weekend trip.  I wanted it to be special so I booked a luxurious hotel which was famous for their food and not too far out of town.  I had heard of it but never been and we made plans for our weekend away.  I made it clear from the start that this was a stuffing weekend and she looked a little scared for a moment before her eyes widened and she smilingly agreed. 

I planned every meal and rest stop for the weekend.  We both wanted two things only for this weekend; to be together and for her to eat as much as possible.  The more she thought about it the more she got excited.  I could see it in her face and feel it in her texts and phone calls.  She also knew the more she ate the more she would get pleasured, but also she had come to love just the fact that she could eat till she was stuffed and no one would mind; in fact it was a good thing.  She was free for the first time in her life...

We started the weekend with a lunch downtown before we took off.  A simple bowl of delicious beef noodles and dumplings for her.  She almost looked disappointed as I paid the cheque and we left the restaurant to hit the road.  She turned to me and said "I'm hungry".  I didn't look at her but replied simply, "I know, wait..."

As I missed the turn to the freeway she looked at me quizzically.  And then it dawned on her.  We weren't going straight to the hotel or even out of town yet.  I parked outside her favourite coffee and cake shop and we went inside.  We sat out our usual booth and I went away to order.  The waitress actually asked me when my friends were coming as I had ordered a lot for two.  She didn't know it was actually only for one...

We chatted for a while and then three pieces of cake arrived.  The first was called a Hokkaido cream pie and was soft fluffy sponge cake filled to bursting with cream, the second was a huge slice of New York Cheesecake, the third a basic chocolate cake.  She looked at me with a hint of evil in her eye, but also a modicum of shock.  "These all for me right?".  It took about 20 minutes for me to feed the three cakes to her bite by bite and she even moaned a little once or twice; with pleasure or discomfort I am not sure, perhaps it was a little of both.  When she finished the cakes I pulled out a present that I had made for her.  It was a batch of home made chocolate raisin rum balls.  She was already full and I did not expect her to eat them, but I wanted to make sure she had something for the road...she surprised me by opening the box and starting into them straight away.  She got through about half of the 12 rum balls before the sugar rush defeated her.  Her cheek bones were still well defined respite her recent gain but her stomach was definitely distended from all the cakes.

I paid the bill and we walked back to the car holding hands and kissing.  The cashier looked at us in that confused way that all of you who have ever done a public act of feeding will know.  I take pride in that reaction now.

Instead of going straight to the hotel we drove the long way and went to a coastal area where they have fairs, carney stuff and walked around for a couple of hours.  She finished off the chocolate rum balls and then, to my amazement pulled out a bag of jelly babies that she had in her handbag.  She said that she never went anywhere without this now as she often got hungry in the middle of the day.  She was bringing it out mainly to show me (she knew it would make me happy) but she still absentmindedly chewed down a couple of sweets.

We walked around for another little while before she asked me if we should start heading to the hotel.  It was getting dark and she thought we needed to get there before dinner-time.  But dinner at the hotel was not in my plan.  I had booked her favourite seaside Italian restaurant which was in the same area we were in.  She smiled when she realised and gave me a hug that made my blood boil (in a good way).  We sat down at our table and within minutes the meal that I had pre-ordered started to turn up.  I ordered two large pizzas, a mozzarella and cheese platter, some bread, and a bottle of wine.  I had to drive so I told her she needed to take care of most of the wine.  What I didn't tell her was that this was not dinner...dinner was coming later...

She loved the pizza here and she didn't need much encouragement to scarf down most of the two pizzas.  She had eaten a lot and despite the cool night she took her jacket off as she had begun to feel quite warm from the food she was eating.  I could see her soft belly in her skin-tight tee shirt top protruding over her designer jeans.  She patted her belly once, smiled at me and continued eating.  Seeing her with full cheeks of food, a bulging belly, and a slight flush, it was all I could do not to jump her right there and then...but I had other plans and I had to wait.

Part Two

We left without dessert and I said that we would finally go to the hotel.  It was about 7:30pm now and we still had about a two to three hour drive.  AS we walked back to the car she spotted a Dunkin Donuts.  Yes, she wanted some.  This was not in my plan but who was I to say no to beautiful greedy girl.  Had she known what was waiting for us at the hotel she probably would not have bought 5 donuts, but I could not say no to her appetite, especially not this weekend.  By the time we got to the car she had eaten 2 donuts and the other three found their way into her stomach within about half an hour.  She was really into this stuffing weekend I could tell.

She slept in the car.  She always slept on trips; I think this is an Asian thing too.  I stole glances at her belly as she slept.  Was it bigger already?  I thought about the tiny stomach she had when we met and then glanced back at the little potbelly she had now.  She HAD gained weight.  And her capacity was so much more now than when we had met.  That capacity would be tested very soon.

It took a little longer to get to the hotel than I expected but we pulled up just about 10:30pm and were checked in and on the way to the room by 11pm.  As we walked to the room she asked if we could get a little room service; the sleep and the trip had actually made her a little peckish.  I told her that I had ordered room service already...and I had...two days ago.

As we opened the door of the room there in the middle of the giant suite was a table laden with food.  6 cans of Guinness (she recently discovered it and loved it), olive breads, four types of salad (potato, tuna, eggplant, pasta), three kinds of pasta, a giant platter of Italian meats, three punnets of strawberries, a can of whipped cream, 4 kinds of cakes, and some nuts (Nuts?  I didn't order them but I guess they thought we might need a snack afterwards???).  She looked at all the food, looked at me, and she knew; knew that she was going to eat all of this tonight.  After lunch, stuffing herself for afternoon tea, eating sweets all day, two large pizzas for dinner, and a dessert of five donuts she still knew that this was all for her.  And I loved her for that knowledge.

I opened a Guinness and poured a glass for her and then we started with the cold cuts and bread before moving on to the salads.  By the time she had eaten the salads her jeans were cutting deeply into her stuffed belly and she had to remove them or pass out.  Stripping down to her underwear she instinctively knew I wanted to see her eat all of this food without my help and set to it with amazing gusto.  She left little bits of the pasta in the bottom of the bowls but I wasn't going to quibble.  By the time she got the cakes I was beside her rubbing her hard round belly, massaging her, touching her.  It seemed like the sexual excitement was becoming one with the fullness and the gentle pain of the food she was consuming.  All the Guinness was gone now and she was a little drunk which helped with the abandon and gluttony.  With the only thing left being the strawberries she climbed on top of me (with her stuffed belly it would be impossible any other way) and begged me to stuff her with the strawberries and whipped cream until she came. She knew I liked that game.

We made love for about 40 minutes this way (I did NOT want this to end though it could have at any minute) and then finally there was only whipped cream left.  I started to spray it directly into her mouth and then over my shoulders and torso.  She licked every last drop before we both succumbed to finality of what we were doing.  She came in a massive sugar overdose and I went with her.  She was exhausted I could tell and she groaned a quiet "Oh my god" before she fell asleep while I watched over her.  She slept for an hour before she woke up and we both showered and went back to bed and spooned.  I was amazed at how round and hard her belly was.

The next day, as can happen after big stuffings, she woke up late and strangely ravenous.  Which was fine by me.  I had planned a three-day stuffing and was keen to continue.  We went down to the breakfast area and we sat in a booth.  I had ordered the special English Tea breakfast which consisted of three plates stacked and loaded with little delicacies like, sandwiches, cakes, breads, etc.  All finger food.  I ordered two servings for her and a single one for me.  One serve was generally for two people.  It didn't seem like much on those plates but by the time she had finished she had eaten the equivalent of four people's breakfasts.  She was wearing a purple form fitting sweater today with the same jeans as yesterday.  It seemed to me that there was an extra role of fat around her waste band.  In one day?  Was it possible?

We did a little bit of sight seeing in the late morning before stopping off at her insistence at a cafe for a coffee and some muffins.  Her face looked rounder than yesterday as she leant back to focus on her muffins...

For lunch we went to a dim sum restaurant (she loved dim sum) and even though it is hard to tell how much she ate I kept encouraging her to have a another dumpling after meat ball, after Pork Bun, after long noodle, after Shao Mai, after another round of different dumplings.  She was breathing very hard by the end of the meal and even though the restaurant was not expensive the bill I paid was about twice what I would normally expect to pay.  She was stuffed - again.

Afternoon tea was simple, just a regular coffee and cake and we made our way through some sightseeing before heading off to an early dinner.  For dinner I wanted something special and I had bought her a beautiful piece of jewelry that I knew she loved.  We were going to a famous Sushi chain restaurant for dinner.  More up-market than usual, with great sake and delicious fresh sushi.  She loved Sushi.  I normally wouldn't do this but t was a special weekend and so I showed her the jewelry before we went in.  Feeders play games we all accept that, and she loved the games we played too, and so I made a bargain with her, If she got to 30 plates of Sushi (each plate has two pieces on it) tonight then the jewelry was hers.  I would give it to her anyway but it was out game.  I had never seen her eat more than 15 plates.  She smiled that beautiful smile that I loved and we took our place at the Sushi train. 

It was only 5:30pm and we were eating early because I wanted to let her digest a little before we went back to the hotel...

The first 15 plates of Sushi went down without a struggle and it looked like she would easily break the 30 but then around 20 she started to slow down.  That's when we cracked open the Sake.  She loved Sake as much as she loved Guinness and with the warmth of the Sake in her belly helping her digest she got her second wind and scoffed down another 7 plates of Sushi before she really couldn't continue...27 plates of Sushi and it was only 7pm.  I think if it hadn't been for the jeans she would have been fine.  Denim is very unforgiving...and her belly was definitely outgrowing these jeans.

We finished off the sake and took a walk along the nearby shore before we found a place to sit and chat.  Within a couple of minutes she had fallen asleep on my shoulder.  I didn't mind one little bit.  A sleep would help her digest before tonight's round at the hotel.

Part Three - final part

I woke her up gently and we made our way back to the hotel by about 10pm.  As last night I had arranged for room service to be delivered while we were out.  Tonight I had three bottles of a special red wine that I had ordered for the occasion.  Before she met me she seldom drank but she had grown to love the good stuff.  As the door opened into a room filled as last night with a variety of delicious foods she looked at me with a flicker of fear.  Really, it was fear.  "I...can't", she said, "I just can't". 

"Hey, that's fine, this is supposed to be fun." I replied. "Let's just sit and have a glass of wine, this has been an awesome weekend already."

We sat for about half an hour talking and cuddling and drinking a bottle of Aussie Cabernet Sauvignon when she turned to me with purpose in her eyes...

"I want to try"

"Huh, what, try what?"

"You'll have to feed me, but I want to try..."

My response was instant but I was going to hold off on that.  I wanted to feed her first.  This girl was amazing.  I started, gently at first, feeding her and touching her.  She was accommodating to my touch immediately showing me that this was exciting to her too.  Bite by bite, fork by fork, spoon by spoon we worked through the table of food in front of us.  A couple of times she had to stop to catch her breath and her face was flushed - from the wine and the tension but mainly from the effort of just eating so much.  But when I pulled away she kept saying more.  I had never seen her stomach so round or so hard before.  We left one of the pastas behind but everything else went down into her amazing belly.  By the time we got the strawberries she could hardly move and she just lay back on the sofa with her giant belly pushing over the waistband of her beautiful panties.  I made sure that every bite came with a kiss or a touch.  As with last night the last of the cream was consumed in creative ways from my body though I helped her by eating some of it too...

It didn't last as long as the previous night but the minute we were together we both exploded in relief.  She immediately fell asleep and it was a need for the bathroom that woke her three hours later before coming back and sleeping through till the morning.

Our final morning together before heading back to town was spent at the hotel buffet.  As with yesterday she woke up ridiculously hungry and we made our way to the buffet as quickly as we could.  She had definitely formed a double chin literally overnight and her belly was evident.  She smiled at me, a little embarrassed at herself and her gluttony but happy for our amazing weekend.  She looked and said, simply, "Do you think its possible to try EVERYTHING on the buffet...?"  Turns out that it isn't really, but she gave it her best try.  The hotel's food was amazing and we sat there for the better part of two hours as she ate in excess of 8 plates of food. 

Stuffed with breakfast we went back up to the room and made love one more time before going to check out.

We had one more restaurant stop on the way back to the city.  This was a great burger place by the sea that she loved.  I ordered two big burgers to share and three plates of fries with a side order of two plates of delicious pesto and chicken pasta.  Her stomach had really stretched over the last couple of days and the meal did not take her long to demolish.

It was hard to believe but looking over the lunch table it was clear that my girl had bloomed in three days from "recently gained weight but thin girl" to someone who would actually be called "chubby".  She was wearing the same outfit as the first night away - black T-shirt top and jeans and her face was obviously rounder, her waist had developed a muffin top and even her cleavage had softened and become more prominent at the neckline of her scoop-cut top.  Her cheekbones had all but disappeared and her collarbones had retreated into the background.

I drove her home glad for an amazing weekend with an amazing girl.  A weekend I would have enjoyed regardless of the fantasy fulfillment just because she was fun to be with but made unforgettable by her gluttonous abandon.

Two days later I went to her work to bring her lunch.  She walked out to my car parked outside nibbling on a bag of sweets.  A new bag of sweets as the last had been taken care of over the weekend.  Her uniform jacket was undone because she said she couldn't do it up and her belly was straining over the waist band of her pants.  The weekend had not been just a dream!  She told me then that she had gone from 54kg up to 58.9kg.  Almost 5kg in one long weekend and over 10kg since we had met.  Looking at her rounder face, the double chin forming, the belly roll, and noting her struggles with that largest size uniform I knew she was telling the truth.

I passed her lunch to her, two 12-inch subways, a large coke and a big bag of cookies to share (though I knew no one else would get any now with her expanded appetite).  She looked at it and smiled.  I used to bring her a six-inch sub which had gone up to a 12 inch later.  Now it was two 12 inches.  And she would still be hungry later.

Now when was the next long weekend?

Guest heavyhorizons

Amazing story!  Dude, whatever happened with this girl?  And why isn't she still in your bed, fat and too gorged to move?

Hi Taberudake (Japanese?  As in the Manga?  Cool)

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

As to why she is not as you suggest?  I suspect that, like some of us around this board, I am not always able to fully commit to this lifestyle.  In my mind there are two futures playing out...the one where she and I continued like this and she is now a couple of hundred kilograms of gorgeous, greedy, overstuffed woman (more than likely house bound and almost unable to move) and the one that actually happened where we got together off and on over a couple of years (with her gaining while we were together and losing while we were not) as we both tried to come to terms with what is a very non-mainstream way of looking at life. 

Actually I have a lot of examples of this kind of stuffing and gaining with different girls as I dated over the years...they usually end the same; with me (or her) not able to commit completely as our own need to be in a society (family and friends) gets in the way.  Sadly not all of us can commit 100%, and it is harder in some countries and with some occupations than others.

Maybe I will write some more stories of stuffing and gaining from my past...I certainly enjoyed writing this one and I have a LOT of them; all small intense gains with real life stuffing involved.

Thanks again.

Guest heavyhorizons

At some point or another, you really might have to settle for something in between.  I mean, do you really have to go all or nothing?

I'd love to hear more stories.  I just went back and read your Real Life Sightings.  Certainly wouldn't mind to hear some more of them.  I was living in Asia recently, a part of China that is still very slim.  Chubby or fat girl sightings were rare.  I wasn't lucky enough to catch any table swapping.  About the best thing I remember was an occurrence at a doughnut shop.  Two friends came in, one slim, and the other, well, about as big as girls get in those parts.  The slim girl sat down with a doughnut (maybe two at most) and a cup of tea.  The fat girl, however, finished off a half dozen doughnuts plus a large milkshake.  (I'm really not sure why I didn't stop by that doughnut shop more often - I actually only went in for coffee.  Oh, and they did play the worst music)

I'd love to visit Taiwan or Singapore, as I hear the girls there are really starting to get heavier these days.

• 9 years later...