1 hour ago, Lilou3869 said:

I think it's better if I answer in English, first of all thank you all for your messages you are incredible 😍

it motivates me even more to become huge 🐷🙈

I definitely gained weight in my face.  I have a beautiful double chin that is starting to show well and I have big cheeks 🤭

this week I ate well, I had a few mcdonalds and kfc and a delicious pizza.  I also made my favorite dish: pasta with cream

Well I started gaining weight a long time ago.  I was 60kg - 130lbs when I was young and I deprived myself of food all the time.  I was not happy.
I started to let go and I always enjoyed eating so the weight accumulated over the years to 100kg - 220lbs.  then I discovered the site and I loved it.  😍
so I decided to intentionally fatten up.  since then I have been gorging myself on food every day and I have totally let go 🐷🤭

I discovered that I have beautiful rolls in the back too 🤭

I hope you are going to have a good weekend.  on my side it's going to be a weekend of food.  I have to make a raclette with a lot of cheese and charcuterie 🧀🥓

DE6872C7-B1B2-4A76-9596-96861EB4CD03.jpeg

8CAD687A-CA7D-4B43-A86D-5CB278B0B1EF.jpeg

03435979-5516-44C5-B9CD-B673F2EE15AA.jpeg

571DD1E6-1731-4A6F-BED5-F42F5A629E5E.jpeg

Loving the third pic very much 😍🔝

I think it's better if I answer in English, first of all thank you all for your messages you are incredible 😍

I definitely gained weight in my face.  I have a beautiful double chin that is starting to show well and I have big cheeks 🤭

this week I ate well, I had a few mcdonalds and kfc and a delicious pizza.  I also made my favorite dish: pasta with cream

Well I started gaining weight a long time ago.  I was 60kg - 130lbs when I was young and I deprived myself of food all the time.  I was not happy.
I started to let go and I always enjoyed eating so the weight accumulated over the years to 100kg - 220lbs.  then I discovered the site and I loved it.  😍
so I decided to intentionally fatten up.  since then I have been gorging myself on food every day and I have totally let go 🐷🤭

I hope you are going to have a good weekend.  on my side it's going to be a weekend of food.  I have to make a raclette with a lot of cheese and charcuterie 🧀🥓

The food looks almost as delicious as you do 😋

And I won't make a comment about whether I'd enjoy eating you more than the food 🫢😳😛🥵😈🤣

You look absolutely gorgeous from any view- front or back you're very beautiful 😍 

Have a fantastic weekend 😀😊😘

Guest feeder75017

Bordel 😍😍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Lilou3869 said:

That belly looks so smooth 🥵😍

Fr. (Hope google did ok):

Il y a quelque chose de particulièrement merveilleux quand une française en particulier grossit. Il y a un dicton que j'ai entendu "les filles françaises ne grossissent pas" donc c'est très excitant quand une fille française brise cette attente. Les Françaises ne grossissent pas ? Et s'ils le faisaient ? Et s'ils veulent lâcher prise, profiter et tout manger ? Et s'ils veulent vraiment grossir, ou même devenir très obèses ? C'est très captivant pour moi.

Tu es magnifique, si heureuse de te voir grossir. Merci pour le partage. 🥰

En. : There's something especially wonderful when a French girl in particular gets fat. There's a saying I've heard "French girls don't get fat" so it's very exciting when a French girl breaks that expectation. French girls don't get fat? What if they do? What if they want to let go, enjoy and eat everything? What if they really want to get fat, or even heavily obese? It's very captivating to me.

You look amazing, so happy to see you fatten up. Thank you for sharing 🥰

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Fr. (Hope google did ok):

Il y a quelque chose de particulièrement merveilleux quand une française en particulier grossit. Il y a un dicton que j'ai entendu "les filles françaises ne grossissent pas" donc c'est très excitant quand une fille française brise cette attente. Les Françaises ne grossissent pas ? Et s'ils le faisaient ? Et s'ils veulent lâcher prise, profiter et tout manger ? Et s'ils veulent vraiment grossir, ou même devenir très obèses ? C'est très captivant pour moi.

Tu es magnifique, si heureuse de te voir grossir. Merci pour le partage. 🥰

En. : There's something especially wonderful when a French girl in particular gets fat. There's a saying I've heard "French girls don't get fat" so it's very exciting when a French girl breaks that expectation. French girls don't get fat? What if they do? What if they want to let go, enjoy and eat everything? What if they really want to get fat, or even heavily obese? It's very captivating to me.

You look amazing, so happy to see you fatten up. Thank you for sharing 🥰

well google provided you with a fairly accurate translation !

Thanks a lot for your message.  I think I can say that more and more French women assume their curves but I think it's very little compared to Americans 🤭🤭

There's something especially wonderful when a French girl in particular gets fat. There's a saying I've heard "French girls don't get fat"

It was maybe right before the 90's but lot of women are fat in France now. However they gain less than american or german women it's true 😋 and they are more ashamed about it by other people or by themselves than in other "rich" countries :wacko: . Girls and guys admit their love of curves later here and you can see a lot of 30 or 40+ year old women that gain a lot. It depends a lot of our age i think and it is still true that we are probably more into healthy/sport things when we are young than in america. Most of the girls stop being thin after pregnancy too, it's a big fact in France too.