• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2023 at 1:58 AM, Lilou3869 said:

after a few weeks of vacation and tons of greasy foods and fizzy drinks, I've never been so huge 🐷
my belly finally covers my pussy!

I am now back to share my gain and daily food stuffing. so am i huge enough? I do not believe 🤭🥵

5675B548-1157-4A0C-AC20-0BCC0B461BDE.jpeg

F678EA6F-4424-4DDD-8297-9D498F12D0FC.jpeg

god you look incredible 🥵 please come to the states sometime

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 11:17 PM, Lilou3869 said:

Last night I stuffed myself with a huge McDo. did I end up totally full with a belly ready to explode? Oh yeah 🥵🐮🍔🍟

198AE819-6929-4B10-98FC-C792AD32A2B5.jpeg

Your gluttony knows no bounds. Normally people try to lose weight during the summer so they're not sweating like a pig in the sweltering heat, but I guess you don't have to worry about that if you stay inside stuffing yourself until you become a dizzy cow every meal of every day. There's no end in sight for you. You're destined to grow and grow until you can't take it anymore. Maternity jeans were the only logical next step in this journey of staying sedentary. Of course you're not going to turn back now. Look at yourself. After feasting on all of that fast food slop and left wanting more (don't lie, we all know the truth), there's no way you could ever turn down another full-sized meal merely hours after this. Keep growing, piggy. Fat looks way better on you than skinny ever could now. Might as well order more delivery...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2023 at 6:52 PM, Lilou - FatFrenchWoman said:

I'm sharing some photos with you from this weekend!

I think I finished the weekend feeling bigger than ever. I feel that my feeder has a beneficial effect on my gain, I spend my time eating, it really makes me grow huge and I love it!

87A76413-EB70-43F8-BA5E-83B34BDB2BF0.jpeg

godddd look at how much he's grabbing! now look at everywhere else that he could grab 🥴 there's so much of you. i'm so jealous! you two make a great duo