A new comic from me

kastemel

All I'm saying is that feedback need not always been 100% positive. As someone who does a lot of writing, I appreciate my own share of critical analysis, and a good deal of it is helpful.

I'd also, by the way, like to throw in my hat on hoping WGI will one day be finished. It seemed like things trailed off right when they were getting good. Still, I am interested to see where this story goes, too.

All I'm saying is that feedback need not always been 100% positive. As someone who does a lot of writing, I appreciate my own share of critical analysis, and a good deal of it is helpful.

I'd also, by the way, like to throw in my hat on hoping WGI will one day be finished. It seemed like things trailed off right when they were getting good. Still, I am interested to see where this story goes, too.

Totally agree - nothing wrong with criticism.  I just happen to disagree with yours.

Guest srofofo

The tumblr page is a great idea, because being able to zoom in really shows off your line art more than the deviantart page easily allows.

Guest DawnofBleach

Do you have any projected idea when the next chapter will be uploaded next? I know you said you have to sit down and pencil it, but how long does it usually take you for each page?

I thought it was cliche to make that "twist" happen on the last page, but given the number of people who were surprised (or upset) I guess I kept it hidden up my sleeve pretty well. Or I set it up very poorly. Either way, full steam ahead I guess.

I have some obligations this week so I don't see myself getting a lot of work done on it. Plus I need a little break, been working on it every night for the past couple weeks. I'll keep this thread posted when a new page is imminent.