A new comic from me

kastemel

Last page is up http://fav.me/d7mpkf6

Time to get back to the drawing board for Eclipse

Your work is a true masterpiece. Thank you for your great efforts in producing such appealing comics/drawings.  :thumbsup: loving the progress of all 3 girls by the way; I've nearly forgotten about Eclipse with this latest comic (emphasis on nearly)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually enjoyed this one. Sure wish we could see more of Amy. Isn't she a holdover from an earlier comic?

Yes, and yes me too. I asked, and Kastemel isn't taking anymore commissions for the time being, but I eventually want to see Amy join the ranks of Heather and Danielle, so once he is taking them again I'm there.

Amy is an instant fan favourite since you first start reading this comic, that´s a fact. As Jackal said, I would love to see more of her (in every way  ::)) in the future... However, right now I just can´t hold the hype about Eclipse!!

Eclipse is great too. Luckily the newest chapter should be out any day now. I wish we got an ETA more specific than August, but hey it's august now, so it could be posted today for all we know. I'm willing to be optimistic.  :)

You are. You really are.

Can't wait to see more.

Kastemel. I really appreciate all of the free work you are sharing. I would be willing to financially contribute to you creating this. I am poor, so its not gonna do more than buy you a beer or two, but I'd be happy to do that.

If you create (or point me to) a simple way of contributing towards your comic (anonomyzed, non descript paypal?) I'd be happy to do so.

Can't wait for where this is going.

Hey guys! Glad you found page 1. Here's page 2: http://fav.me/d7ulet4.

I'm really happy that the response to this comic has been what it has and I appreciate the kind words. I definitely want to offer some kind of image pack for sale soon for people who want contribute some money, but in the meantime I do have a 'tip jar" link on my tumblr main page for those who really want to donate. I will say that the comic updates have nothing to do with money, they are going up as I finish them, no sooner no later.