A new comic from me

kastemel

Guest primitive

Easily the best WG comic I've seen in a long time. In fact, possibly the best I've ever seen. Love that you're actually being realistic with it.

Guest juanitotajador

Semi-realistic. I'm not sure if it's possible to gain 100+ pounds in less than a year, even with two feeders.

Oh, yeah it is.  See story of Vaavoom83 under "Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things" on this website.  She went from 157 to 265 in way under a year.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not one to comment on Deviant art but I really like how this story is going about. The character, she is having fun and obviously enjoying herself but she seems to like something totally different then the guy. That duality is... entertaining. I wonder how this comic will turn out. I eagerly await more. ^_^

I just had to take a quick moment from lurking to note the related comment from your blog on this last update:

I’m going to use this as a soap box real quick in order to say that even though we may feel like Chris is being dumb, it’s important to tell your partner when something they want you to do makes you uncomfortable, no matter what the situation. It’s worth it to take the time to work things out and find something that you’re both comfortable with.

I really appreciate you pointing that out.  The very nature of a fetish by which women and their behavior are the focus frequently results in the literal objectification of women--that they are merely objects without emotions or say, for the sole sexual pleasure of the audience.  It can be a little shocking that sometimes when a particular person decides to stop gaining or even lose weight, that some people decry and fail to respect that decision.  Kudos to making a small point that this shouldn't be the case and that consent is always paramount.

I just had to take a quick moment from lurking to note the related comment from your blog on this last update:

I really appreciate you pointing that out.  The very nature of a fetish by which women and their behavior are the focus frequently results in the literal objectification of women--that they are merely objects without emotions or say, for the sole sexual pleasure of the audience.  It can be a little shocking that sometimes when a particular person decides to stop gaining or even lose weight, that some people decry and fail to respect that decision.  Kudos to making a small point that this shouldn't be the case and that consent is always paramount.

I really appreciate that. I'm not trying to make this comic super ideological or anything, but it is my goal to challenge some of the problematic stuff I encounter around this fetish. Some of it is stuff I grapple with personally. This is also the reason that Brianna isn't sliding back into gaining; not every person is compatible with this fetish, and sometimes you have to let it be.

Lesson-learning is unnecessary here. The people who are going to treat women like objects IRL are going to do so regardless of what you say to them, particularly in a comic. Similarly (but on the opposite side of the fence), a lot of us who are into this fetish are so aware of its propensity for doing long term harm that we largely relegate it to the fantastic, without ever expecting our partners to overeat or gain weight.

Kastemel's work here is clearly a fantasy, and thus the presence of any sort of deeper meaning kind of saps it of momentum. While Chris may provide a good storytelling foil for Brianna's more... 'devoted' fetishism, he becomes increasingly burdensome to said fantasy with time.

I'd surmise that the majority of the people who are following the comic are doing so for the interactions between Sarah and Brianna -- not Sarah and Chris. Chris has emerged as Captain Bringdown, so while he's involved in a lot of sexual scenes with Sarah, his reluctance robs them of their potency. Even if we concede to Chris' value as a plot point, that value is eliminated once Sarah is liberated from his reluctance. She's clearly outgrown him (literally and figuratively). Now it's time to shed that dead weight for good.