Mixed signals?

Milhause

My wife knows I’m a FA. Since we met she’s been on the heavier side but she didn’t express any desire to know more about feedism or discuss it further when I told her about it. 

A few weeks ago she went back on Weight Watchers. I was bummed but her happiness is the #1 priority so I left it alone. She was eating salads for a week and stopped her after dinner snacking. 

Cut to the last week, she requested we get Dairy Queen. What surprised me is she ordered a size up from her usual and added in some extra candy bits. A day later, we got lunch at Wendy’s and she ordered a large size combo with a non-diet soda. (She rarely does this.)

Then last night, I’m folding some laundry while she was scrolling on her phone. I was nearly done when I playfully tossed a shirt at her to indicate I’d like some help. She had a big grin and said, “What? I thought you wanted a fat, happy housewife?”

(I admitted to her once that the reason I work so hard to get the house chores done is because I love the idea of a fat, happy housewife that doesn’t have to do anything.)

This is the first time she’s acknowledged that convo and it was definitely in a flirty way, which kinda threw me. I was so surprised that all I could respond with was, “Well I DO want that, but laundry goes faster with help.”

She’s definitely gained a little weight lately. But I was preparing for weight loss and now she seems to either be okay with food freedom or even kinda joking about my fetish. I have no idea how to navigate this. 

Just keep dropping you want a FAT happy housewife!   Talk about food freedom and say how you like gals on the fat side.  Offer to get one of her favorite foods and flirtaciously offer to feed her while saying I want a FAT happy housewife!  Good Luck!!

58 minutes ago, Milhause said:

She’s definitely gained a little weight lately. But I was preparing for weight loss and now she seems to either be okay with food freedom or even kinda joking about my fetish. I have no idea how to navigate this. 

My advice...

Go with the flow. Don't rush out and buy a funnel and weight gain shakes. Let her take the lead and just support her and encourage her. My partner would hate to be thought of as a 'feedee' but will happily eat what she likes and I'll happily enable her to do so.

Even if she's just joking, she's clearly accepted your fetish enough to play with you about it. If nothing else, it's a bit of fun for you both. 

Just my 2p/c worth anyway 😊

Our wive’s health and positive energy are way more important than what gets us off.

People “taking care of themselves “ can still have DQ, or whatever, it’s long term behavior that changes things.  

Last Summer my wife was filling out nicely, but she decided she didn’t like it. Maybe next Summer.

19 minutes ago, FitGuy123 said:

Our wive’s health and positive energy are way more important than what gets us off.

People “taking care of themselves “ can still have DQ, or whatever, it’s long term behavior that changes things.  

Last Summer my wife was filling out nicely, but she decided she didn’t like it. Maybe next Summer.

Great answer. 

My partner has gained approximately 50lb since last summer and looks absolutely gorgeous...However by next summer she may well go on a diet and lose it all. As her partner, her being happy and healthy is more important to me than my fascination with big women..

how is she? looks like a nice scenario to be in. because, once you go out saying hey i prefer you bigger, anything that is not a strong rejection is definitely a win. as long as the door is slightly open and she is eating feely odds are on your side. what i would do? oblige, be kind and enjoy the ride. praise her curves and be prepared to buy clothes if needed. and remember the share! 

10 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

how is she? looks like a nice scenario to be in. because, once you go out saying hey i prefer you bigger, anything that is not a strong rejection is definitely a win. as long as the door is slightly open and she is eating feely odds are on your side. what i would do? oblige, be kind and enjoy the ride. praise her curves and be prepared to buy clothes if needed. and remember the share! 

It’s kind of amazing  just how different things are in a week. She was doing WW last week, now she’s having pizza, cookies, and snacking in between meals. Tonight we were at a family gathering and she had a piece of pumpkin cake for dessert but also got ice cream on the way home!

Later while we were cuddling on the couch, twice she moved my hand so it was resting on her belly 

Imagine that mixed singals from a woman lol.  I think its simple though. thy feel pressure to lose weight, be thin etc.....but in reality they like to eat and be somewhat lazy. I would go with the flow, compliment her and keep foods she likes handy. Chances are  the number on the scale will rise.

The "fat and happy housewife" thing has kinda stuck in my marriage, we play it up a bit, maybe yours likes that idea too.  I told my wife I like it that she appear well taken care of (fed) by me and that everyone would know that my wife wants for nothing.  sorta a throwback to renaissance days when the fatter your wife was meant you had more wealth.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Klaro26

I relate to this.

i am often stressed about gaining and feel like I should lose but if I see my partner appreciating my belly, I relax and gain.

• 1 month later...

Dieting and workouts are hard to stay consistent with, Eating and enjoying food is much easier - Especially if the GF or wife knows you love her figure bigger it ultimately makes it that much easier to avoid dieting or working out,  and they tend to eat & gain more - even though they do have some wake up calls when clothes don't fit, they have become bigger than their friend s again or the hit an all-time high for themselves when they decide to weigh, etc.  It is a bit of a roller coaster that all of us BF's and Husbands have been through several time I imagine.

My wife seems to be better with the "look and don't over appreciate her gaining and just kind of stay silent" - she typically seems to continue to gain during these times, plus when her appetite gets so much bigger it is kind of hard to stop eating so much and the gains keep coming (I love these sexy times)!