One little push

Kittikatie

• Curvage Model

So I only just found out about this site, from a friend of sorts. And I'm surprised at how nervous I kinda am. Dont get me wrong I'm confident in my body and beauty, I just can't help but think I don't look like her or her, I'm hoping that this place is inclusive and I will get over that. I am excited to do somw modeling 😁

On 3/20/2023 at 6:12 PM, Kittikatie said:

So I only just found out about this site, from a friend of sorts. And I'm surprised at how nervous I kinda am. Dont get me wrong I'm confident in my body and beauty, I just can't help but think I don't look like her or her, I'm hoping that this place is inclusive and I will get over that. I am excited to do somw modeling 😁

The thing I love most about big women is that you're all unique and beautiful in your own very special way 😍

Please don't worry about looking like certain models- you look like you and you can't ask for anything better 😊