40% of world is overweight( Soon to be 50%) and this site could cater to this!

Guest MagicalKitsune

Guest MagicalKitsune

I made a similar post over a year ago., but this ones a little different. 

With how many people are chubby or obese, I feel like people see this site a lot more on internet cuz their favorite influencer, foodie, tiktok chef, probably wound up on this website. They might come to the site hoping to admire or support people with similar body types to their idols or people that look like them but 70% of this site is feeder content( Which I am fine with) but I think the site is loosing a ton of potential. 

There could be a foodies section, people that love to eat food and have bodies that reflect it anywhere from Curvy to Obese. 

Some of the top models on Manyvids and Onlyfans are on the chubbier side. There could be a whole, body positive/bbw love section of just girls doing I guess "normal" onlyfans type content but with their bigger bodies

There could be a section for clothing hauls and and Midsize girls trying on clothes and letting community know what is the best. 

I did talk to a few models on here already and I know the current community will not buy or support this kind of content, but I can tell based on a lot of the offline usage of the website many people stalk their favorite celebrities and influencers, that they think look SEXY with curves or some fat, but probably don't want to admit that they see this stuff on a site that is mostly, Stuffing related or eating 2,500 calories( BUT some foodies eat 2,500 calories too, but thats considered "OK" since its not intentional weight gain)

The sections on this website that have to do with slight gains, celebrities with ** bellies and such are starting to loose traction. Unless the feeder community grows, this site will become catered to just 1 thing, but I THINK if the things I mentioned earlier were implemented there would be so much more content, heck maybe even some of these people would do feedee related content just cuz.  Tiktok, Instagram, Reddit, ( r/chubby, r/gonemildplus  r/PerkyChubby) 

All have people that are way past "normal" weights but they probably will never end up here becuase they dont want to do a video about imaging what it would be like to fill up a room of a house or be fed to immobility( Which I think is great if your into that) but

I just don't want to see this site die, and be made up of 90% stalkers, and 10% people strictly into 300+ pounds. 

Plus the people on this site that feel like they need to go to instagrams of people who got chubby and tell them to get FAT Ill pay you. Maybe they will come across less weird if its from a community celebrating curves, and not just immobility. ( Slight exageration). 

This will be last time I make a post like this. 

1_Screenshot-2022-08-26-at-120903-2.jpg