Izza FF/BellaGrasa YT Now on S*******1?

chubbynstuffedlover

Just a quick observation, question to be confirmed...

I'm sure many of us have seen the video of a girl stripping in a blue shirt and putting on a pair of short shorts with her belly hanging out. She labels herself to be a former athlete and now shes a piggy? Anyways, theres a girl on S*******1 whose name is Isabella with a remarkably similar body type and hair, etc. I think it might be her.

Am I a little late and other people have noticed this?

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up about it. I will not post links because its copyrighted material but there are some very hot short clips on S*******1 now of Isabella.

Also, out of topic, i was on LTC today. It seemed a bit.. unused, most threads i saw were old and so.. is it like this now or did i completely miss the goods of it? ;D

I haven't been there for about a year...

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread, but why can't we say the name of that website? It's not like I'm posting videos of it, and copyrighting in any way. If anything they're getting more publicity. Can someone explain this to me either here or PM? I'm getting frustrated. I want to positively contribute to the site but by not being able to even use the website www.s********1.com is quite silly if you ask me.

• Moderators

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread, but why can't we say the name of that website? It's not like I'm posting videos of it, and copyrighting in any way. If anything they're getting more publicity. Can someone explain this to me either here or PM? I'm getting frustrated. I want to positively contribute to the site but by not being able to even use the website www.s********1.com is quite silly if you ask me.

We've had issues in the past with that site's owner, he liked to threaten lawsuits whenever a copyrighted picture of that site was posted. So we decided to black out any mention of the site. Why give the site free advertising when all they do is bully us?