Re: Girls who haven't noticed their chub......

Question

I remember a few years back someone posted this girls weight gain. I can remember it was a tremendous college gain, she used to be real skinny and got fatter than this. Basically...

WHO KNOWS wHO SHE IS??

...and do they have more photos please?

post-525-14513344246274_thumb.jpg

15 answers to this question

I remember a few years back someone posted this girls weight gain. I can remember it was a tremendous college gain, she used to be real skinny and got fatter than this. Basically...

WHO KNOWS wHO SHE IS??

Her name is Lauren (dont want to give out last name)..she was a member on the old forum but got away from all of this. She is still on social media though.

WHO KNOWS wHO SHE IS??

I believe this is the same girl, a good number of pictures here.

http://s946.photobucket.com/user/onemorebitebp/library/Big%20Sexy%20Girls/Luscious%20Lauren?sort=3&page=1

No, that is not the same girl. They may, or may not, both be named Lauren, but it is not the same girl.

Both are awesome however.

My thoughts exactly!

By the way, a big thank you for the reply and photos, you've have made big Ed very happy.

I came across this thread by chance and I can't believe that people are still posting pictures of Lauren. She specifically asked in the past for people to not post her pictures here and people still occasionally do. I used to know Lauren in-person and she's a nice person that should have her privacy respected. We drifted apart a few years ago and don't talk anymore... and part of it is probably that she knows I also sometimes come on here, and probably lumps me in with the rest of the morons that can't respect a person's privacy.

I knew her as well and she was nice.  However, she used to totally be a snob before she started gaining some weight.  Once she quit working out during her sophomore year and started studying, partying more the weight came on.  slowly the first semester and that was when she started hanging out with our group from the dorm. I still think my friend Stephanie played a part in fattening her up.  Steph would encourage her to eat by bringing cookies from her mom's house, brownies, and alcohol.  Anyway, the next thing you knew her studying, partying, (and Steph) in my opinion had conspired to really cause her to gain weight.    This is still one of the sad cases for me because she is so unhappy with the weight, but feels powerless.  anyway, sorry to ruin the partybut I guess not all weight gain is created equal(?).