Who are the pioneers of the BBW world?

thadrou90

I'm not sure if "pioneer" is quite the word I'm looking for, but it seems like there's a small handful of BBWs involved in this community who have really pushed the envelope in one way or another. I'll give you some examples:

Heather of BigCuties. It's not just that her personal gain has been so impressive, but also that she's been a community builder in so many ways. She founded and has run BigCuties for a long time, recruiting so many models who became so successful. She ran a BBW club/social scene for a long time. She wasn't just a feedee, but a feeder/encourager in her own right. There's nobody quite like her.

Ash, former BC model. Again, not only is she one of the real ones, a true-blue feedist who's gained to a size few can dream of, she's also since left modeling to stake out a leading role in fat-liberationist media and advocacy.

Mochii, whose creativity, effort, and achievement as a gainer and as a model are extraordinary. She's done things with her gain and her content that no one else has, with gold-standard production values on that content.

Who else would you consider a pioneer like this?

Ivy Davenport- for creativity in feedist content making.

Renayee Starr- for showcasing her recipes to gain.

Kellie Kay- though not actively gaining anymore she was a big advocate for embracing who you are inside and talking about it publicly.

Plump Princess- also was public about not being afraid of being yourself.

USSBBW Jae- for being authentic and showing how to love yourself even when you feel low inside.

USSBBW Adeline- pushed the limits on how much someone can gain even when not trying.

Jenni Bombshell- having an alternative platform for more plus size women to show off their curves. Gain or not showing that you can love yourself and there are people who are interested in plus size women.

Mercedes BBW- another alternative platform that helped progress models to other sites or solo.

Kimmy Crush SSBBW- not actively gaining but she was willing to help launch careers for models that wanted to be seen.

Juicy Jacquelyn- I will never forget how honest, and transparent she is about being plus size. How a partner should treat you and not be malicious in your relationship with one.

SpanxBeluga- may be retired not 100% sure but she is pioneering the super size fashion world right now. Showing off to be unapologetically massive, take up space, and eat your cake while feeling good with what you are wearing.

I could go on. It's fantastic we have had all of these role models help pioneer a new age of plus size acceptance.

17 hours ago, My User Name said:

Kelligrl and Melanie Bell, if you really want to go back to the early days of Internet BBW culture.

True, they're the OGs. Can't leave them off this list. The mystique around Kelligrl was off the charts. A more innocent time...

17 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

Ivy Davenport- for creativity in feedist content making.

Renayee Starr- for showcasing her recipes to gain.

Yeah, these two are on another level when it comes to the creativity and effort they put into their craft. Extra points to RS, too, for their new mukbang channel on Youtube

USSBBW Adeline- pushed the limits on how much someone can gain even when not trying.

Without a doubt. One of the GOATs, and frankly her content has only gotten better as she's gotten bigger (and it was always good!)

Jenni Bombshell- having an alternative platform for more plus size women to show off their curves. Gain or not showing that you can love yourself and there are people who are interested in plus size women.

Mercedes BBW- another alternative platform that helped progress models to other sites or solo.

Kimmy Crush SSBBW- not actively gaining but she was willing to help launch careers for models that wanted to be seen.

All three deserve recognition for running large, long-term operations

Juicy Jacquelyn- I will never forget how honest, and transparent she is about being plus size. How a partner should treat you and not be malicious in your relationship with one.

Definitely. I think of her in the same category as Ash in some ways. Unapologetically fat positive, and completely unwilling to brook any bullshit.

On 3/15/2023 at 10:55 AM, extra_m13 said:

wow well, there are many participants or candidates. heather has to be right there. i would add curvydreamer for sure and probably the guys from the freshman 15 experiment. 

Curvydreamer made me think of Sexymic, who helped with Dreamer make Germany one of the major FA countries. From slightly chubby with a big butt to a BBW with everything else catching up.