Iggy Azalea

zachi

I know y'all don't care, and it's pretty obvious, but it's fake.

More importantly to me however, is that her ass is the ONLY delightfully fat thing on her bod. I like chicks that are fat in multiple places, including those taboo areas like the belly, cankles, the arms, the thighs, etc.

Even chicks like Coco who are curvy (even if she's natural) just don't scratch that itch for me. I gotta see rolls on these chicks.

If I had to choose between Iggy and Kesha, I'd pick Kesha - in spite of my ass man status. Iggy's still cute though.

It's hard to tell if Iggy has put on any weight since her career took off, but it seems as though her hips slightly widened and her ass got rounder. If she has gained weight it went to her lower half because her stomach is flat as can be. I don't think she will ever become chubby or fat

• 2 weeks later...

But Kesha looks like she'd leave a sticky residue on your hand if you touched her

Kesha would be a fun time. I'd get wild with her just for that!

Since the link earlier posted and photo of Iggy Topless were a no-go, there's this photo of her wearing pasties. I can't vouch for the validity of this, but if she did get butt implants, there is the proof that the breast implant's fifty year reign as the ultimate figure enhancer is dead.

Also, WTF is with her lipstick!? She looks like a damn MPE Harpy from the Evangelion Series...

I'll take Ke$ha and her gold Trans Am!

post-837-14513492979293_thumb.jpg

post-837-14513492979749_thumb.jpg

post-837-14513492981727_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Costco Guy

I'm quite into her cellulites. Not too much not too little.

It's surprising, because only a month ago I was convinced her ass was 95% fake.