How much belly is too much for public? 💋

ssbbw_stella

Question

• Curvage Model

Hey! As you may know my belly is huge. I’ve always been told It’s shameful to have my belly hanging out in public. But lately I’ve been more active in Curvage and embracing my huge body and building my confidence.

Is it too much to let the hang out? 

541691B7-0697-4273-B608-9D8D71C65B5E.jpeg

7 answers to this question

So, I guess the real question is, do you see any reason to be shamed? Is there anything shameful about celebrating your body? If I had a vote, I’d vote that you do you. If you’re comfortable and proud and feel good about that belly, show it off. I have amazing legs, I rock shorts year round. I even still wear my rugby shorts that show a lot of thigh. But I got a nice set of get away sticks on me. 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

So, I guess the real question is, do you see any reason to be shamed? Is there anything shameful about celebrating your body? If I had a vote, I’d vote that you do you. If you’re comfortable and proud and feel good about that belly, show it off. I have amazing legs, I rock shorts year round. I even still wear my rugby shorts that show a lot of thigh. But I got a nice set of get away sticks on me. 

I love your stance on life, I agree I guess I just have to be more me, as sometimes im a little shy, appreciate the reply 🥰

Guest Carcer89

I'd say, "if you're happy with how you are, flaunt it". Goodness knows most everyone else does, and they don't ask permission. But saying it and having that level of confidence is another matter.

I agree as much as you’d like to and would be comfortable with. Also I’d suggest testing out what feels best at home first then try it out in public too. One thing I’ve done for myself with swimming and recommend is trying out what feels easier to do in public and graduate up to whatever level of belly out you’d like. I’ve found it’s more important what you need. My current partner used to have worries if I’d be embarrassed being seen with her but since I’m game for whatever it helped her realize her comfort was more important. Focusing on that helped her out a lot just seeing what she feels up for on a given day and if she wants to have more belly out or not. Hopefully you figure out what makes it feel fun or makes you feel sexy or set free to be yourself. Those feelings are important to figure out what you want and need to feel better with a bare belly in public and enjoy it.