• Curvage Model

Advice girls and boys : we all have our process of growing up and we live it in our own way. Let's not see others as competition, let alone make other models look bad to generate more profit for yourself.

Today I met a girl starting here on the page who wanted to make my content and me as a model look bad, that's why I wanted to make this post. We are people fighting against stereotypes, people looking for love here that they don't have in real life. Let's treat each other with love and respect!

I love you and you know that I love sharing my growth process with you. And if your model, thankyou for sharing your progress with the world. πŸ’•β™₯️

Compressed_Bu1terfly_Im-Victoria-Fox_1.gif

20210214_183611_1.gif

I hate how there are people in this wonderful community who just want to cause drama for the sake of drama. And to want to make models, who have put lots of time and effort into their work, look and feel bad, thats crossing a line, in my opinion. And you're right, we need to treat each other with love and respect. I do that every day I'm on here lol.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Plumpnesslover said:

What happened exactly?

the girl is a model who is starting here in curvage. He started buying my videos and rating them badly and commenting bad things about them. He said ugly things about me, insinuating that I'm not a true feedee... that last one was the worst, I've been in curvage for years! They have seen my growth and she, who is just beginning with the subject of feederism, comes to comment on my project of years. Not only that, why attack me like that? to the point of spending money buying my videos to rate them badly and give them a bad review? Why seek an audience like this or what was your intention? I don't know... I can only say that it was a bad vibe and that I'm glad the moderators helped me with it and that you need to self-evaluate before entering a page to attack another person. need love!!!

3 hours ago, Victoria Foxx said:

the girl is a model who is starting here in curvage. He started buying my videos and rating them badly and commenting bad things about them. He said ugly things about me, insinuating that I'm not a true feedee... that last one was the worst, I've been in curvage for years! They have seen my growth and she, who is just beginning with the subject of feederism, comes to comment on my project of years. Not only that, why attack me like that? to the point of spending money buying my videos to rate them badly and give them a bad review? Why seek an audience like this or what was your intention? I don't know... I can only say that it was a bad vibe and that I'm glad the moderators helped me with it and that you need to self-evaluate before entering a page to attack another person. need love!!!

You look gorgeous to me!  😍

On 2/9/2023 at 1:49 AM, Victoria Foxx said:

Advice girls and boys :

Β 

Β 

My advice...

I think there's always going to be a certain amount of jealousy in 'curvy' modelling- in some respects even more so than 'traditional' modelling.Β 

If you think about it, most successful traditional models have to put a lot of their success down to lucky genes. I think my partner is beautiful, but at 5'2" she's never going to grace a catwalk and there's not a single thing in the world she can do to change that. I'm not saying if you're 6' it's easy, but one of the doors is certainly open.Β 

A curvy model has to work at her body. I know how much effort, hard work and food it takes to be a big girl. My partner weighs about 240lb and that's not happened overnight! She's not as agile as she was at 140lb and she certainly eats a lot more...

You're always going to get people trying to put you down, or criticise, or knock your confidence etc. Well I say fuck them, get your reviews sorted, put it behind you and move on.Β 

You're gorgeous. You know you're gorgeous. Everyone here thinks you're gorgeous. Listen to the people that love you and ignore those that don't.Β 

Sunday morning sermon now over, normal service may resume 😘

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

My advice...

I think there's always going to be a certain amount of jealousy in 'curvy' modelling- in some respects even more so than 'traditional' modelling.Β 

If you think about it, most successful traditional models have to put a lot of their success down to lucky genes. I think my partner is beautiful, but at 5'2" she's never going to grace a catwalk and there's not a single thing in the world she can do to change that. I'm not saying if you're 6' it's easy, but one of the doors is certainly open.Β 

A curvy model has to work at her body. I know how much effort, hard work and food it takes to be a big girl. My partner weighs about 240lb and that's not happened overnight! She's not as agile as she was at 140lb and she certainly eats a lot more...

You're always going to get people trying to put you down, or criticise, or knock your confidence etc. Well I say fuck them, get your reviews sorted, put it behind you and move on.Β 

You're gorgeous. You know you're gorgeous. Everyone here thinks you're gorgeous. Listen to the people that love you and ignore those that don't.Β 

Sunday morning sermon now over, normal service may resume 😘

Hahaha thankyou so much for this and is true! I like me this sermon hahaha ❀️

Since it is advice time 🀑

I've always had contacts to models and camgirls who trusted me and told me stories, i. e about wars going on (usually behind the scenes) between girls. That included badmouthing, but also spreading bad rumours or mass reporting social media accounts, sometimes even trying to affect a girl's private life. I've heard dozens of such stories, some REALLY bad stuff, giving me the impression of a shark tank. In some constellations this literally meant: If you're friendly with THIS model, you're banned from THAT clique of models. The shark tank impression just refers to the scene in North-America plus a few European models/camgirls.

This is so totally against my mentality. Thus i kept talking to all sides. Well, officially i didn't know about these wars anyway. I just ignored it.

However, i was in the music and dj business as well. And that was (locally) the same shark tank. When i noticed that certain ppl were working hard against me, i usually ignored it too. Killing them with friendliness!

So my advice would be: Always stay a level above such hate. Defend your reputation when it is necessary (like you did). But never escalate things. Save your energy for your good work.Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Oh hunnie..I learned this the hard way but if you've got someone mad & angry just by the presence of you..they're intimidated & jealous.Β 

My whole life I've never been jealous or understood it.Β 

I'm actually an identical twin..my sister has an INSANE amount of jealousy towards me and ALWAYS has. She has came forward & told me this herself. It's very common (especially for twins) to always be comparing themselves to eachother. It's the same way with other females.Β 

I was always shy and very timid but with a peaceful mind..so I didn't have it in me to look at others and have complete hate & jealousy towards that person because they had something I didn't..I would simply think "Good for them! 😁" and go on about my day. 

Some people simply CAN'T..it eats at them & they'll do anything to get to the top & have others around them constantly compliment themΒ  so they feel validated that they are indeed beautiful.Β 

Some people are just very miserable people and have been since birth and that never goes away. If you look at childhood photos of my sister and I you could always see a snotty look on her face like someone had just spilled her cherrios..she was just naturally always unpleased where If you had taken a magnify glass to my brain you'd see loony toons along with butterflies & rainbows lol. I was just naturally born secure with my looks, but was just shy cause I lacked security from my mother (she was a police officer) & so was my step father. So she wasn't around much & I never got affection..it was shown in superficial things.

Anyways..just focus on yourself. You're here to make money. If someone wants to hate on you, it's just a reflection on how they feel about themselves. You don't see happy people trying to ruin someone's day "just because".Β 

That person is obviously mentally ill & has always been that way. It's sad..all you can do is wish them inner peace.Β 

IΒ  learned this the hard way when I first joined, wanting to befriend everyone & some people were not so nice. So now I just simply tell myself "You're here to make money, not friends".Β Β 

I do have a few friends who are girls on here & it's because I approached them..you can just feel it in your heart when someone has a kind soul. ....anyways, I'll stop blabbering! Keep your chin up & eyes on the prize. 😁πŸ₯° you're absolutely beautiful πŸ’•

Edited by HungrylilKitty