looking for good quality plus size clothes!

LaurenLush

• Curvage Model

Lately I have been pretty disappointed in Torrid (my usual go to clothing store when I need an item in a pinch) and their quality. 

Maybe it is because I am now bigger and it causes more stress on my clothes but I feel like they just don't last long anymore and the material isn't as nice.

Is there any certain clothing stores you recommend? That you LOVE and hold up over time?

I work in the beauty industry so I try to keep up with wearing trendy outfits, but I would love clothing pieces that will last me longer than a few months or less!

THANK YOU BABES.

Hey, not sure if it’s exactly your style, but my wife and I love Ralph Lauren’s plus size line and it holds up great.  We have an outlet store/factory store nearby, so it’s easy for us. Tougher to buy online. She likes some of Eloquii’s stuff, and bloomchic’s stuff, mostly shirts, some dresses and blouses, and Grace Karin’s stuff (available on Amazon), all plus size. She got a few different dresses and skirts from GK that hug the hell out of her curves and she wears it basically whenever she wants to break hearts or tease me lol. She’s anywhere from an 18 to 22, depending, because women’s sizing is so inconsistent, and she’s tough to fit as she’s also just a hair under 6 feet. She used to like Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor loft but it annoys her now. Hope this ramble was useful. 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

Hey, not sure if it’s exactly your style, but my wife and I love Ralph Lauren’s plus size line and it holds up great.  We have an outlet store/factory store nearby, so it’s easy for us. Tougher to buy online. She likes some of Eloquii’s stuff, and bloomchic’s stuff, mostly shirts, some dresses and blouses, and Grace Karin’s stuff (available on Amazon), all plus size. She got a few different dresses and skirts from GK that hug the hell out of her curves and she wears it basically whenever she wants to break hearts or tease me lol. She’s anywhere from an 18 to 22, depending, because women’s sizing is so inconsistent, and she’s tough to fit as she’s also just a hair under 6 feet. She used to like Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor loft but it annoys her now. Hope this ramble was useful. 

I’ll have to check it out! Thank you!

I’ve wanted to try Eloqui for a while. It’s good quality?

1 hour ago, BigArtAppreciator said:

I recommend Lane Bryant as another possible option. They do tend to be a bit pricey though. Got to watch out for the deals and such.

Oooh yes! I definitely like their clothes! 

Per my wife,

“Eloquii has been good on sizing, and the blouses and shirts have been good on quality and look professional. A lot of them class up my lululemons, which, goals. Anything to stay in those all day. But I’ve heard horror stories. Maybe I got lucky?”

”Bloomchic is good,  I feel like it’s for big girls with big curves size wise, and the designs are cute,  but the fabric can be kinda thin and returns are ROUGH.” 

“Lane Bryant, Old Navy, and Torrid are hit and miss for work outfits for me, but they have a lot of fun and comfy clothes that aren’t for teacher me.”

”Ralph Lauren plus size is so classic, like East Coast preppy button down, but they’re kinda expensive without the deals we get at the outlets” 

“Tell her I can’t buy jeans anywhere, and can’t help her if she’s looking for pants really. I’m not trying to have anyone wear anything but leggings or skirts anymore anyway.” 

“I love the way my Grace Karin stuff fits, but I did have to size up. There’s a lot on Amazon so it arrives quick and returns are easy.” 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

Per my wife,

“Eloquii has been good on sizing, and the blouses and shirts have been good on quality and look professional. A lot of them class up my lululemons, which, goals. Anything to stay in those all day. But I’ve heard horror stories. Maybe I got lucky?”

”Bloomchic is good,  I feel like it’s for big girls with big curves size wise, and the designs are cute,  but the fabric can be kinda thin and returns are ROUGH.” 

“Lane Bryant, Old Navy, and Torrid are hit and miss for work outfits for me, but they have a lot of fun and comfy clothes that aren’t for teacher me.”

”Ralph Lauren plus size is so classic, like East Coast preppy button down, but they’re kinda expensive without the deals we get at the outlets” 

“Tell her I can’t buy jeans anywhere, and can’t help her if she’s looking for pants really. I’m not trying to have anyone wear anything but leggings or skirts anymore anyway.” 

“I love the way my Grace Karin stuff fits, but I did have to size up. There’s a lot on Amazon so it arrives quick and returns are easy.” 

For the Grace Karen I won’t fit in their sizes 😕

a lot of the clothes only go up to xxl but being pregnant I doubt it’ll fit over my belly 😂 maybe I’ll give it a go afterwards.

I do love Ralph Lauren and own a few pieces. I don’t know if I can pull off the east coast prep look very well. 

as for the others, I may give them a go! 
right now is just tough because all of my proportions are sooooo off from what they usually are lol