Lana Del Rey

Guest LCDC1889

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, weighter said:

Her legs, midsection, shoulders are astonishingly "unjiggly". She looks like a retired athlete that gained a lot of weight, but with some serious muscle underneath

She powerlifts and stays active, just loves to eat.  Love 'Gina Carano era' Lana.

3 hours ago, Fan21 said:

I wonder why she isn't worried about her career being ruined by her dramatic weight gain.🤨

I’m not sure any of us knows with confidence what she is or isn’t worried about! What I do know is that she has an eating disorder history, so she may or may not see her current gain as a healthy part of her recovery. 

2 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I’m not sure any of us knows with confidence what she is or isn’t worried about! What I do know is that she has an eating disorder history, so she may or may not see her current gain as a healthy part of her recovery. 

Weight gain can be part of a healthy recovery, but not when it's that huge.

Lana must have some terrible mental disorder which causes her to drown in food and medication.

She's gaining at an incredible rate and she might end up obese in a short period of time. 

And even if we love to see her gain, you can tell she's not in a good place mentally. 

3 hours ago, Drytuner said:

Lana must have some terrible mental disorder which causes her to drown in food and medication.

She's gaining at an incredible rate and she might end up obese in a short period of time. 

And even if we love to see her gain, you can tell she's not in a good place mentally. 

All I’ll say is that there’s a lot of unfounded speculation in here 

7 hours ago, Drytuner said:

She's been close to this weight since spring 2020 when the first 'lockdown gain?' photos surfaced. This is a photo of a woman who still stays somewhat active and probably strength trains, she just doesn't worry about cardio and eats what she wants.  I see nothing to indicate her blowing up to true obesity or early Adele size.

adtshnb8zb991.jpg

On 7/4/2022 at 11:02 PM, Drytuner said:

To be honest, she does not look obese to me or close to Adele a few years ago. She seems to have some muscle below the fat and her body is not a shapeless lump, which obese is by definition.

On 7/4/2022 at 9:02 PM, Drytuner said:

It's really hard to tell, she has shown time and again that she is not interested in following the regular celebrity rulebook. 

She pretty much doesn't care and the every fan of her that I personally know, not only also don't care but usually praise the fact she's not like the other celebrities. 

She goes to Hollywood events wearing shein, I think she really simply doesn't care 

On 7/4/2022 at 4:02 PM, Drytuner said:

The more likely explanation behind Lana's gain, is that it has to do with her breaking up with her long term boyfriend Sean Larkin. Which happened back in late 2019 and early 2020. And of course, the pandemic hit America at that time as well. Lana was slightly overweight in late 2019, however her weight gain exploded in the early months of 2020. So it would be logical to assume that her break up and the pandemic both are why she gained so fast. She likely used food as a coping mechanism.