• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2022 at 7:06 AM, I Claudius said:

Sure she plays up her angles like anyone else does but what I find hot about her these days is that she isn't afraid to show off her changed body.  Compare Lana's body confidence and Bebe's for example.

I think Lana’s music is a lot more niche for people who actually care more about the music and the lyrics rather than the video, the artist’s looks, etc. Bebe’s music is a lot more generic and is aimed to appeal to a greater proportion of the population than Lana - and this greater proportion certainly favours skinny women, pursuit of diets, and constant exercising.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/4/2022 at 11:02 PM, Drytuner said:

Weight gain can be part of a healthy recovery, but not when it's that huge.

Lana must have some terrible mental disorder which causes her to drown in food and medication.

She's gaining at an incredible rate and she might end up obese in a short period of time. 

And even if we love to see her gain, you can tell she's not in a good place mentally. 

To be honest, she does not look obese to me or close to Adele a few years ago. She seems to have some muscle below the fat and her body is not a shapeless lump, which obese is by definition.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...