Lana Del Rey

Guest LCDC1889

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/18/2022 at 11:20 AM, Fan21 said:

She’s the new Adele. But much sexier. Also, Lana is 36-37, more curves will slow down aging. Better than prematurely wrinkled starved Adele.

Always wondered if Lana would go down this route - some people call it "sacrificing your waist for your face", though obviously we don't see it as any sort of sacrifice!

Most pop stars would never do this, but Lana's always modelled herself on an older tradition - kind of a pre-modern feminism, 1950s femme fatale thing. Smart move, because now she can transition into a fat, worldly, decadent hostess look in her middle age and it not go against her established image. And carry on being successful and making that wonderful music of hers for many years to come! Loving it :)

On 5/18/2022 at 6:36 AM, thadrou90 said:

Wow, I had no idea. Could’ve sworn she was five years younger. She does look great for her age!

Believe it or not some extra weight can do that for some people.

And some people age quite a bit when they lose weight. Look at Adele for a good example.

8 hours ago, Jason Todd said:

^This...

I thought I was ready but man... it's not everyday you get a shirtless barefoot celebrity chick in tight jeans diving unathletically hoisting herself into water of any kind.  Wow.

And I find it oddly cool that her thread is right next to Kether Donohue's, because at this moment they really could pass for sisters.

On 5/25/2022 at 6:42 AM, OscarWinner said:

^This...

I thought I was ready but man... it's not everyday you get a shirtless barefoot celebrity chick in tight jeans diving unathletically hoisting herself into water of any kind.  Wow.

And I find it oddly cool that her thread is right next to Kether Donohue's, because at this moment they really could pass for sisters.

She’s even moves like a fat girl now, all very slow and sluggish 

• 4 weeks later...