Lana Del Rey

Guest LCDC1889

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knowyerroll

Even if she is slimming down; she’ll be back and bigger than ever in due time. It’s with her now. 👍🏼

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Wow! I mean she's lost some, but that's not a stick-thin Lana in that vid.

Has she lost some, though? She’s wearing relatively loose-fitting clothes and is being filmed from the front. Not to mention the fact that it’s a staged video, whereas most of the content documenting her weight gain has been candid pics.

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Thank you for the first candids in a while! Nice to see that she's lost little or no weight since the middle of the pandemic.

Is it just me or does she look thiccer? Like, more of her weight seems concentrated in her thighs now when compared to last year.

19 minutes ago, Jhall said:

Is it just me or does she look thiccer? Like, more of her weight seems concentrated in her thighs now when compared to last year.

Could be! It's so hard to tell--depends on the lighting, the angle, the clothes, small-scale weight fluctuations from day to day, week to week...my guess is nothing drastic has changed for months now, but it's possible she's a little thicker!