Lana Del Rey

Guest LCDC1889

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, Lana Del Rey has long been an All-American, girl next door figure, which is probably why she's so scrutinized, debated and projected upon. She's someone fans both adore and idolize as well as relate to. I don't think gaining weight is going to lose many people from her core fanbase. If anything, they'll adore her even more.

Guest Blackstar89

It’s actually insane how much weight she seems to have gained, especially in a year. She looks to be double the size of 2012 Lana. I hope when she goes back to touring or whatever she embraces the curvy look and doesn’t try and lose weight, instead showing off her curves in sexy outfits.

Guest KathmanduSailor
7 minutes ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

When do you think this was taken? She isn't even wearing a mask.  It is extremely hard to believe she looks like this ten or so days after the last pictures posted from tiktok. Nobody transforms like that.

Hopefully not recently. It was a photo recently posted to a Lana fan page. Her thighs led me to assume it was recent.

Nah Lana fan pages just post pics of her of any time through her career, sometimes they are recent but even most of the time it is from her skinnier days (I think because they think that she looked better back then). This might not be from too long ago, but is certainly not recent, she is way bigger now I believe (or hope to believe).

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
5 hours ago, KathmanduSailor said:

I'm afraid she's losing weight...

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 11.08.44 pm.png

3 hours ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

When do you think this was taken? She isn't even wearing a mask.  It is extremely hard to believe she looks like this ten or so days after the last pictures posted from tiktok. Nobody transforms like that.

https://toofab.com/2019/09/26/lana-del-rey-hot-cop-5-things-you-should-know/

It's an older picture taken on Septeber 24th, 2019.