Lana Del Rey

Guest LCDC1889

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You have a belly
5 hours ago, bigbellyboy444 said:

1185594173_ScreenShot2020-10-31at11_02_19PM.thumb.png.da29b41177523f3ae520a97ce78be95a.png

The dogs are thinking "Just kill me. Now. I come from a lineage of wolves, God damn it."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The thing with Lana is that her persona is a strategic niche filler, so the joke about her taking Adele's place might actually be a real thing concocted by her or her management. She is really leaning into it with a wardrobe she seems to be constantly growing out of, and that sexy performance that definitely embraced her juicy curves.  It's almost looks like she is gaining weight for a role, there is a sense of commitment to it brewing in this timeline of pictures that to me feels like something other than pandemic weight.

1 hour ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

The thing with Lana is that her persona is a strategic niche filler, so the joke about her taking Adele's place might actually be a real thing concocted by her or her management. She is really leaning into it with a wardrobe she seems to be constantly growing out of, and that sexy performance that definitely embraced her juicy curves.  It's almost looks like she is gaining weight for a role, there is a sense of commitment to it brewing in this timeline of pictures that to me feels like something other than pandemic weight.

I'm not buying it but it is a great fantasy!

1 hour ago, smax666 said:

She is pregnant. If not, she is having the time of her life, eating, f*cking, singing. I can only imagine the wonderful things she can do in bed. 🙂

She's not pregnant. She's basically the same size she was in similar photos from 5 months ago.