Lana Del Rey

Guest LCDC1889

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few people interest me, and she isn't one of them. Although, looking at all the celebrities posted here (mainly singers and so) i end up liking her, more than the others. No curves though  :-\

Indeed.

A-Cup-Of-STFU__74673.1293828596.1280.1280.jpg

That wasn't even my point. If you don't give a fuck about a woman being posted here, don't comment, unless it's something extraordinary.

I personally am curious if she'll gain more. She has alot potencial.

Guest LCDC1889

I thought curvage allowed all manners of girls and lads. Shes not chubby at all but shes very untoned and has a bit of podge. I just thought it may be of interest to some

I thought curvage allowed all manners of girls and lads. Shes not chubby at all but shes very untoned and has a bit of podge. I just thought it may be of interest to some

Don't worry, we're not criticising you. You contributed something that is indeed of interest to some, but not others.

Could have posted something similar for you, like 400 times.  ;D

Please, just do it. I'm delighted to see what your brain works out for me.

Guest moreb92

I love gals like Lana, slim but curvy, and I do like the small layer of fat on her deepening belly.

and more of that would be even better!  love to see her clothes those jeans shorts up!

In my opinion Lana is slightly chubby! And it suits her well!

Didn´t know she is tattooed though... Is that a piercing or a tattooed tear near to her eye by the way? And dislike her smoking ways...

But she is indeed a solide singer!

Best wishes,

Chris

Pretty some of those tattoos are fake. They're for a music video. I think she's supposed to be a stripper in it or something....