Lana Del Rey

Guest LCDC1889

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I really love how Lana doesn't ever seem to address her weight in social media or interviews or whatever. She's just filled in, we don't know why, and it's not a topic of conversation she'll indulge. It's great.

Yeah it's interesting, while Lana doesn't talk about it on social media or interviews. She has mentioned her weight gain in some of her recent music. Most notably in the song "Black Bathing Suit" where she literally says "The only thing that still fits me is this black bathing suit". Her song Arcadia is also about body positivity and if you watch the music video, she's clearly deliberately showing off her curves in a tight outfit and at one point literally gives the middle finger for anyone who doesn't like her body.

20 hours ago, Dvan812 said:

Yeah it's interesting, while Lana doesn't talk about it on social media or interviews. She has mentioned her weight gain in some of her recent music. Most notably in the song "Black Bathing Suit" where she literally says "The only thing that still fits me is this black bathing suit". Her song Arcadia is also about body positivity and if you watch the music video, she's clearly deliberately showing off her curves in a tight outfit and at one point literally gives the middle finger for anyone who doesn't like her body.

Yeah she certainly doesn't care, I still remember when she wore a SHEIN dress to a celebrity event. She's not there for the celebrity life and I think that's bit endearing and probably good for her mental health.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...