Wiiii my first year in curvage, happy anniversary to my wiiii

Ruby Addams BBW

• Curvage Model

Wiiii my first year in curvage, happy anniversary to my wiiii
 It has been a very good year, with ups and downs and a very enriching evaluation.
 At first it was very difficult for me to understand how the community worked, and little by little I met other models who very tenderly answered my questions and members of the community who I already consider many of them friends
 I feel and believe that beyond being a content sales site in a large Apollo, the vast majority of us end up suffering from discrimination for being roundly perfect, society is very cruel, and having this corner for me has been a therapy
 I HAVE NEVER ENJOYED MY BODY AS MUCH AS THIS YEAR AND I LOVE IT

So let's go for another fabulous year and thank you fluffy people I love you so much and enjoy that's what we are in this world for

08E5D9B0-6D9E-4AC7-A4BD-64D790E82035.jpeg

6724B5C6-00F0-4B4E-A343-53FA3F4C34D8.jpeg

85B035B0-6A4F-4DA9-9923-FB7C21DF7A52.jpeg

2A786E66-8F46-4697-A0F5-6C9E99ED3CB7.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
2 hours ago, S77 said:

Hi

Finding that Curvage has such a positive impact on people’s lives is one of the most satisfying reminders of why we love Curvage so much

Great to have you here Ruby. You help make Curvage the awesome place that it is. 

Congrats on 1 year. 🎊

Thank you 😊

Thank you so much for all the help you have given to me!!!!