• Curvage Model

Somehow I'm down 6 pounds. Haven't been eating as much as usual. Been stressed with work and the new college semester starting. Any recommendations on what to eat to beef back up plus some? Would like to gain atleast 10 pounds within a month if possible. 🥰😘🥨🌭🌮🍕

Also maybe some ideas for stuffing videos? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 9:52 PM, Madilyn Mars said:

Eat what you enjoy, in higher portions everyday. Eventually your stomach will stretch and your cravings will go wild.

On 1/30/2023 at 11:40 PM, hamazon said:

I second this. If you eat what you love, you’ll want to eat as much as possible, and that can only help your goals. 

Hi! I am currently starting my gaining journey but how do I break past the point of forcing myself to eat a lot and get to where it just becomes a daily habit? 

I am still fit and I just recently quit the gym. Im basically trying to unlearn diet restrictions but they are so engrained in my head. I can't eat a whole bag of chips yet without feeling bad.

Should I fill my self to the brim with snacks or should I fill myself with a meal and then use the snacks to push myself more?

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, mid1234566 said:

Hi! I am currently starting my gaining journey but how do I break past the point of forcing myself to eat a lot and get to where it just becomes a daily habit? 

I am still fit and I just recently quit the gym. Im basically trying to unlearn diet restrictions but they are so engrained in my head. I can't eat a whole bag of chips yet without feeling bad.

Should I fill my self to the brim with snacks or should I fill myself with a meal and then use the snacks to push myself more?

Just increase a little everyday. Go for higher calorie food to bulk up without having to do big portions. You'll have to work on your views if you really want to do this. Otherwise it just won't work. Why do you even want to do it?

Just now, Madilyn Mars said:

Just increase a little everyday. Go for higher calorie food to bulk up without having to do big portions. You'll have to work on your views if you really want to do this. Otherwise it just won't work. Why do you even want to do it?

Thank you! I have only made this account last night and I have tried to be as active as possible today. The reason I am trying to do it is because I have loved how some girls in my old gym lost their discipline and began to gain weight and it just aroused me. Since then I have been thinking about beginning a weight gain journey and I decided to begin yesterday!