Twosizes2small eating towards making my name obsolete πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ½

• Curvage Model

Hey cuties!

I'm newly joined to Curvage, and have just posted my FIRST SHOWOFFπŸ’ƒ & FIRST STUFFING πŸ”πŸŸπŸ– to show everyone what a big, hungry girl I really am on the inside, and at this rate...

on the outside too πŸ˜ˆπŸ€€πŸ·πŸ’–

Β 

ExcitedΒ to be here!!!

Β 

Lmk what you think! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

VideoCapture_20230128-210804.jpg

VideoCapture_20230128-210819.jpg

Lunch stuffing pt1 a.jpg

Lunch stuffing pt1 b.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-135619_Camera.jpg

VideoCapture_20230128-210453.jpg

VideoCapture_20230128-210418.jpg

Guest Kingsman
11 hours ago, Twosizes2small said:

Hey cuties!

I'm newly joined to Curvage, and have just posted my FIRST SHOWOFFπŸ’ƒ & FIRST STUFFING πŸ”πŸŸπŸ– to show everyone what a big, hungry girl I really am on the inside, and at this rate...

on the outside too πŸ˜ˆπŸ€€πŸ·πŸ’–

Β 

ExcitedΒ to be here!!!

Β 

Lmk what you think! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

VideoCapture_20230128-210804.jpg

VideoCapture_20230128-210819.jpg

Lunch stuffing pt1 a.jpg

Lunch stuffing pt1 b.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-135619_Camera.jpg

VideoCapture_20230128-210453.jpg

i just found your accountΒ tdy and im speechless πŸ’―, defo sending you a custom request 🫑

• Curvage Model

πŸ’– πŸ’•πŸ’• NEW MODEL ALERT!!!!!Β πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–

$2 intro video, almost 4.5 min long, showing off my cuteness and getting you excited to see what else I have in store.... 😘 πŸ˜‡

Come join me, as I talk and share a little bit of everything............

..........from my tiny belly hang peeking out underneath.......

.....to my stretchies & how they originally came in.....

...and more... πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

You've got nothing to lose...but everything to help me gain  😘😈🐽

VideoCapture_20230120-180104.jpg.d0098e476438e7ed509ad6d3bcf90b95.jpg

Guest Kingsman

Okay hear me out rn ppl….. even though 2s2s is relatively β€œnew” to the scene and some are weary of how her content is, im just going to put this here for future reference… ITS. FKN. OFF THE CHARTS!! I just ordered a custom from 2s2s (defo recommend btw)Β and i was just blown away speechless πŸ˜³β€¦. The video had all the elements i asked for and with 2s2small’s enthusiasm for her fans she added wayyy more sexy stuff in there showing she rlly does give a damn about her fans requests and the quality of the vids she makes πŸ’―. Apart from that 2s2s is no cap one of the if not the hottest model on here πŸ”₯, stg i am still picturing a frame from the custom i received where she gave a side profile on camera displaying all her blubbery side, arm, boob and belly rolls (in a tight shirt of course😏) and would defo make a normie turn into the feedism fetish by just glancing at her stunning piggy physique πŸ₯΅. Oh and dont get me started on the fat chatting she says in her videos….. thats a whole other paragraph in itself πŸ˜…, but to summarize it, it would get a guy a mile away from hearing the vid insta hard with how soft and sexy 2s2small’s voice is πŸ˜©πŸ‘ŒπŸ». Overall i pity members who havent yet discovered 2s2s yet cuz they are defo missing out πŸ˜…, i just hope we get to see 2s2s blossom into a much bigger frame whilst producing even more banger content for a loooonggg while πŸ”₯πŸ’―, i give the custom infinity out of ten and i bet all of 2s2small’s content be it pictures of vids will be on the same level if not better πŸ”₯. Wishing 2s2s my BIGGEST regards to that horny masterpiece of a custom she made 4 me (in a short span of time aswell 😏)Β  and may your gluttonous gain prosper into the 300pound mark someday πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜

Guest Kingsman
7 minutes ago, Twosizes2small said:

I recently discovered how glorious my new sideboob is πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

VideoCapture_20230126-231711.jpg

Best of the best fss

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Kingsman said:

Okay hear me out rn ppl….. even though 2s2s is relatively β€œnew” to the scene and some are weary of how her content is, im just going to put this here for future reference… ITS. FKN. OFF THE CHARTS!! I just ordered a custom from 2s2s (defo recommend btw)Β and i was just blown away speechless πŸ˜³β€¦. The video had all the elements i asked for and with 2s2small’s enthusiasm for her fans she added wayyy more sexy stuff in there showing she rlly does give a damn about her fans requests and the quality of the vids she makes πŸ’―. Apart from that 2s2s is no cap one of the if not the hottest model on here πŸ”₯, stg i am still picturing a frame from the custom i received where she gave a side profile on camera displaying all her blubbery side, arm, boob and belly rolls (in a tight shirt of course😏) and would defo make a normie turn into the feedism fetish by just glancing at her stunning piggy physique πŸ₯΅. Oh and dont get me started on the fat chatting she says in her videos….. thats a whole other paragraph in itself πŸ˜…, but to summarize it, it would get a guy a mile away from hearing the vid insta hard with how soft and sexy 2s2small’s voice is πŸ˜©πŸ‘ŒπŸ». Overall i pity members who havent yet discovered 2s2s yet cuz they are defo missing out πŸ˜…, i just hope we get to see 2s2s blossom into a much bigger frame whilst producing even more banger content for a loooonggg while πŸ”₯πŸ’―, i give the custom infinity out of ten and i bet all of 2s2small’s content be it pictures of vids will be on the same level if not better πŸ”₯. Wishing 2s2s my BIGGEST regards to that horny masterpiece of a custom she made 4 me (in a short span of time aswell 😏)Β  and may your gluttonous gain prosper into the 300pound mark someday πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜

It was my pleasure! I'm excited to receive other custom content requests 🀭😁😍πŸ₯΅

• Curvage Model

As I'm looking through some new stills, this photo caught my eye due to the angle, the lighting, and how my hands are grabbing/holding/cradling my growing gut....this got me thinking.

Β 

Β 

Wouldn't it be such a stunning idea, to do a tummy/curvy girl photo shoot, where you enjoy handling your own softness, and show off all its glory? Your hands just exploring your own body, with someone capturing shots. It'd make for a fresh, beautiful shoot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Β 

Β 

DM me if you think that this is how great ideas get started πŸ€­πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

20230130_230053.jpg

• Curvage Model

Twosizes2smallΒ 

πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•MAJOR DISCOUNT!!!Β  Stuffing PART 1Β πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–

Less than $6 for 30 min of pure face stuffing!!! 🀩🀯🐷

Β 

Come watch me being a huge glutton in Part 1 of my stuffing 🀀🀀🀀

Β 

I stuff my face with a double cheeseburger, along with endless fat chat to go with it 😘🀭

Β 

The reviews are rolling in, and nothing but happy,Β satisfiedΒ viewers when it comes to my videosΒ πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜˜

Β 

Come check me out, and let me know what you think of my softness and appetite 😘😘😘

Β 

XOXO,Β 

2s2sΒ πŸ’–

Lunch stuffing pt1 b.jpgΒ Β Β 6Β Β Β 45.31 kB

• Curvage Model

πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•$5.97 for 30 MINUTES?! πŸ€€πŸ½πŸ€€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–

Pure face stuffing!!! 🀩🀯🐷

I stuff my face with a double cheeseburger, along with endless fat chat to go with it 😘🀭

The reviews are rolling in, and nothing but happy,Β satisfiedΒ viewers when it comes to my videosΒ πŸ˜‰Β πŸ˜˜

You've got nothing to lose...but everything to help me gain 😘 

Lunch stuffing pt1 a.jpg

• 2 months later...