New to Curvage

Guest AmandaD29

Guest AmandaD29

Hello all! I'm Amanda! Just getting my feet wet in the online feederism community. My ex introduced me to this world about 4 years ago. I gained about 100 pounds while we were together, but then lost some of it after we parted ways. In the last year I've decided to embrace the lifestyle because it's part of who I am now. I've been actively gaining on my own since and am currently the heaviest that I've ever been. I absolutely love it and plan on gaining at least another 100 pounds, maybe more! I'm looking for like minded people to converse with here since this isn't really a social norm at least where I'm from anyways.

Guest jdargs18

Welcome. Nice little intro and sorry that happened before. But at least this site is encouraging and you'd be surprised to those who have similar interests. By all means, its one of those few sites that is understanding but I'm sure you'll be making progress in no time

Guest AmandaD29

Thank you! Yes there seems to be a whole world here that I've been missing out on! So much information! I'm still exploring! 😁

Guest jdargs18

It's all good. It did take me a while to find this kind of site and I'm glad I have. The good thing about this is that one can take their time seeing what is involved 

Guest AmandaD29

Definitely a whole new world for me! I had no idea there were so many more people involved in this lifestyle. It's really comforting.