Trying to get to 350 !

• Curvage Model

I’m glad you guys are enjoying my first clip 🤗 I’ve got LOTS of clips to share on here. 

sooo, my friend took this pic of me eating whipped cream and it reminded me of this artwork from the artist, Namio Harukawa. 
I’ll admit that even tho I enjoy dabbling in some Dominant bedroom behavior , I’ve never been particularly fond of this artist becuz he takes it too far (imo) in some of his works. But I couldn’t help sharing what turned out looking similar to one of his portraits 😱 idk you tell me lmao 

It has that similar style I think 

ps- added a red heart to keep it pg-13 and not post 🌽😂

C6202A1D-B9A4-4FDC-BC2C-EE3FEE37C475.jpeg

A80516C9-5CED-4874-826F-5414F8221B71.jpeg

Edited by Lilycupcakes
Missed a detail on photor

2 hours ago, Lilycupcakes said:

I’m glad you guys are enjoying my first clip 🤗 I’ve got LOTS of clips to share on here. 

sooo, my friend took this pic of me eating whipped cream and it reminded me of this artwork from the artist, Namio Harukawa. 
I’ll admit that even tho I enjoy dabbling in some Dominant bedroom behavior , I’ve never been particularly fond of this artist becuz he takes it too far (imo) in some of his works. But I couldn’t help sharing what turned out looking similar to one of his portraits 😱 idk you tell me lmao 

The look of ecstasy on your face as that cream slides down your throat and into your massive gut, fattening you up more with each gulp you take

• Curvage Model
On 1/26/2023 at 3:36 AM, j_ro said:

Sooooo what can we do to make sure that funnel is getting filled up. Asking for a friend...who is is me...

adding weight gain pills and shake powder  ❤️ 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1SALFI3LECKYY?ref_=wl_share

Guest GoGDawgz
6 hours ago, Lilycupcakes said:

Who is she?

JUST KIDDING! it me 😋

guess I’ve gained a little weight …
E4829900-EA2E-4032-B1EA-781EB61B1FF4.jpeg

Wow wow wow wow. You’ve done something incredible here

14 hours ago, Lilycupcakes said:

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live