I want you to see my contact 💘💘

GODDESSOF

• Curvage Model

I’m looking for you😈😵💫😊

I’m new here and I really want y’all to love my body 💘

I’m an art student and I use my body in all of my artworks and the contact I’ll share here is actually some of my art . I’ll be more the happy to understand what u find attractive in my body especially what parts of it turns you on the most and what activities will turn you on 

should I eat in my videos? Should I dance in slow motion so u can see my body moving slow? Or maybe….. you’ll like it better when u asks me for specifics things and I do what u ask. 

BA378B79-1AE9-40FA-A9E1-F6154C5D6826.jpeg

Guest jdargs18

Well Goddessof. With that picture shown, I'm sure your body will be appreciated and even loved by those on here. With what is attractive - how you show your hips/stomach like that, adding a little mystery. 

Activities and what you enjoy most is entirely up to you. Remember, what you find comfortable showing/doing is more important than what someone may ask of you. Don't feel any pressure what is asked from others.