Breakfast with sister

Queen Victoria

On 16/02/2016 at 2:36 AM, PrincessRoyal said:

The comic is back to plodding along with more plot armor. He sure likes to lay the meaningless filler on thick. 

How is there even plot armor in this comic? It's not like there's a probable chance of anyone dying, with or without plot armor. Did you mean character development? 

On February 16, 2016 at 11:36 PM, PrincessRoyal said:

The comic is back to plodding along with more plot armor. He sure likes to lay the meaningless filler on thick. 

I could understand driving by a thread once to share your criticism of a thing you don't like. 

But you should probably move on to shit that you actually do like, "princess".  Not that all of us don't want to hear your periodic whining, they are very insightful and stuff. We're just worried that it might negatively affect your health, that's all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2016 at 4:33 PM, PrincessRoyal said:

Doesn't make them any more normal than they were 20 years ago.

Actually it does. Much better people than you have made a great deal of progress furthering agendas that have made people's lives much better. As I said, you have maybe 3-4 years before the trans-phobia makes you an abnormal outcast (outside your gene puddle) and probably only a year or so before the homophobia does the same thing. I hope you can change before the people you love hate you because statistically, one of them is in those groups...

New DWS, I think we are in for a few more panels of story before the good stuff. Kinda wish Kip would remember they are writing a fap comic...

dinner_with_sister__page_12_by_kipteitei

Guest _Antipathy
4 hours ago, ganja said:

New DWS, I think we are in for a few more panels of story before the good stuff. Kinda wish Kip would remember they are writing a fap comic...

I don't complain, it's free, the updates are weekly and the plot is actually interesting.

Most times it's girls getting fatter for their boyfriends or because of some contest.

Guest FrankToo
On 2/28/2016 at 3:25 AM, ganja said:

Actually it does. Much better people than you have made a great deal of progress furthering agendas that have made people's lives much better. As I said, you have maybe 3-4 years before the trans-phobia makes you an abnormal outcast (outside your gene puddle) and probably only a year or so before the homophobia does the same thing. I hope you can change before the people you love hate you because statistically, one of them is in those groups..

Actually, it's more likely that the people he loves are the ones who encourage this way of thinking. It's also likely that PrincessRoyal is a closeted homosexual himself.

By the way Princess: if your so against the idea of two people of the same gender having the relationship with each other, why are you commenting on a topic dedicated to a comic about incestuous lesbian sisters?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 4:05 PM, FrankToo said:

Actually, it's more likely that the people he loves are the ones who encourage this way of thinking. It's also likely that PrincessRoyal is a closeted homosexual himself.

By the way Princess: if your so against the idea of two people of the same gender having the relationship with each other, why are you commenting on a topic dedicated to a comic about incestuous lesbian sisters?  

Yes, yes, the tired old 'if someone doesn't like someone else, they must secretly be one of them' fallback. The great irony of its application with regards to gays is that you are essentially wielding homosexuality as an insult yourself: "hur hur! Gotcha! You're GAY! And we all know that's a bad thing!" It is the requisite hail mary of the idiot - everyone has it in their playbooks, but only morons run it out onto the field.

Also, nice strawman. I have a problem with gender-ambiguous types using their trans mental illness to lure unsuspecting persons of the same sex into situations. Repeatedly over the life of this thread, we've seen people comment on how Kip is "a really hot chick." Are you prepared to argue that each and every one of these individuals was a gender-fluid degenerate? That's a mighty steep hill to climb, considering they represent, at most, 4% of the population. Far more likely (and, in fact, certain) is that these people were hoodwinked into believing a dude was a girl... and then yanked it to him. Which is sad, and speaks volumes to Kip's own depravity. The fact that you find behavior like this kosher is just further commentary on what a brainwashed loser you are.

Sorry we can't all be politically correct. And no, before you swing predictably towards that till, I am neither from the south, white trash, a NASCAR fan, or voting for Donald Trump. Just wanted to stop you before you made an even bigger ass of yourself. 

*Edit*

As an aside, two more pages are up. I knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself from defaulting to a social justice narrative at some point. Isn't it enough that they're fat and fucking?

http://kipteitei.deviantart.com/art/Dinner-with-Sister-Page-14-596422703

http://kipteitei.deviantart.com/art/Dinner-with-Sister-Page-15-597815328

Guest FrankToo
On 3/23/2016 at 3:28 PM, PrincessRoyal said:

Yes, yes, the tired old 'if someone doesn't like someone else, they must secretly be one of them' fallback. The great irony of its application with regards to gays is that you are essentially wielding homosexuality as an insult yourself: "hur hur! Gotcha! You're GAY! And we all know that's a bad thing!" It is the requisite hail mary of the idiot - everyone has it in their playbooks, but only morons run it out onto the field.

Also, nice strawman. I have a problem with gender-ambiguous types using their trans mental illness to lure unsuspecting persons of the same sex into situations. Repeatedly over the life of this thread, we've seen people comment on how Kip is "a really hot chick." Are you prepared to argue that each and every one of these individuals was a gender-fluid degenerate? That's a mighty steep hill to climb, considering they represent, at most, 4% of the population. Far more likely (and, in fact, certain) is that these people were hoodwinked into believing a dude was a girl... and then yanked it to him. Which is sad, and speaks volumes to Kip's own depravity. The fact that you find behavior like this kosher is just further commentary on what a brainwashed loser you are.

Sorry we can't all be politically correct. And no, before you swing predictably towards that till, I am neither from the south, white trash, a NASCAR fan, or voting for Donald Trump. Just wanted to stop you before you made an even bigger ass of yourself. 

*Edit*

As an aside, two more pages are up. I knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself from defaulting to a social justice narrative at some point. Isn't it enough that they're fat and fucking?

http://kipteitei.deviantart.com/art/Dinner-with-Sister-Page-14-596422703

http://kipteitei.deviantart.com/art/Dinner-with-Sister-Page-15-597815328

Alright, I'll admit that calling you gay was inappropriate and I should restrain from assuming it as abase for argument. I apologize.

However, I have to point out that in this post alone you've made a shit ton of assumptions. Kip has never once identified herself anything else but an artist. Secondly, your talking as though she pretending to be a girl to achieve some personal gain. Exactly what do you think she trying to get from us anyway? A date? There's only one thing that I could find that would give credence to such a ridiculous idea which would be in the description of this image where she asks "Would u fug a Kip?" What does "fug" even mean, "Fuck ugly"? It doesn't even make sense! Or are you insinuating that her success of the as a digital artist in the FA community is because she's seducing us with "his feminine charm." If so, I can assure you that your horribly mistaken. As an art student myself, I can safely say that Kip would have made herself a name without the making any mention of her sexuality. 

Okay, perhaps I'm making assumptions again with the second point; but still, whatever sinister motive your trying to accuse Kip of has no basis in reality. Well, I suppose one could argue that your bigoted fears are technically in reality because your part of reality; but I won't go there because it involves falling down rabbit holes, and the last time I did that I busted both my knees  and lost fifty bucks to a white whale.

white-whale.jpg       

Fuck you Mody, you sack of shit!

Any ways, I'm clearly bored with you. I'm going to do something else now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...