Breakfast with sister

Queen Victoria

Guest Nachtwurst

I give it an A. It's a good comic in my opinion. The problem is I reached the end and now begins the dreadfully slow crawl pace at which it will be updated.

I give it an A. It's a good comic in my opinion. The problem is I reached the end and now begins the dreadfully slow crawl pace at which it will be updated.

Agreed. Took him like a year to finish the first one. Still, the writing is decent, and his artistry is really quite excellent, so I'll hang on.

Guest Nachtwurst

KipTeiTei is a girl. There's a picture of her right on her page, and yeah Kip is a masterful artist of the fetish.

Guest primitive

KipTeiTei is a girl. There's a picture of her right on her page, and yeah Kip is a masterful artist of the fetish.

Here's hoping you never spanked it to "her."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah. I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say that, while I never fapped to him/her (or even really looked before people mentioned it), a quick glance didn't leave me going OH GOD, THAT'S A MAN. So, yeah.

Not gonna lie, if he/her posted more fappable material of her/himself, I think I'd give you serious consideration to a bit of the old antenna adjustment.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tyranno

Yeah it's finally starting to get good again. IMO, he's added way too much exposition to this comic. We're on, what, page 20? And we're only now getting to any physical contact? Bleh.

She, the author is a woman FYI.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you guys talking about the character or the artist? lol

The artist... I think.

The progress in this comic has really slowed down now that he's holding people hostage for each and every strip. I'm not saying it's not a wise money-making venture, as people are clearly paying, but at the rate that this story is unfolding (we're... what, 20-something pages in now and nobody is even naked?), it could be next summer before this wraps up.

The artist... I think.

The progress in this comic has really slowed down now that he's holding people hostage for each and every strip. I'm not saying it's not a wise money-making venture, as people are clearly paying, but at the rate that this story is unfolding (we're... what, 20-something pages in now and nobody is even naked?), it could be next summer before this wraps up.

Well, it certainly escalated quickly with the past three or four pages.

• 1 month later...