Are you a boobs, belly or ass man? Well you're in luck I have all Three!!

Evieaqt

• Curvage Model

There is a lot that I am into. Let me know if any of these peak your interest! Trying on my clothes that are too tight. Cooking, Cleaning and eating in my undies. I like to dress up as well as yoga. Does anyone want to see my belly sit on my face? Or my boobs choke me? I would love to clap my booty for you 😜 anyone into seeing my belly grow when I inflate it? I also like to do stuff with my feet 😜 

yep.JPG

8 minutes ago, Evieaqt said:

I think i can do that 😜 I have plenty of tight clothes now that I've gained weight lol Inflating is something i've never done before but a guy I was with  asked if i would and well now i'm curious myself lol

Awesome!! Inflating sounds fun but I imagine it's super awkward with setting up, unlike food or liquid bloating.

Prego pics too? Damn there's a lot of signing up going on lol 🙌

Guest jdargs18

Interesting to know what you like. Of course you upload only what you find is comfortable and like showing. No pressure either way and I'm sure you'll do well on here

On 1/16/2023 at 11:59 PM, Evieaqt said:

There is a lot that I am into. Let me know if any of these peak your interest! Trying on my clothes that are too tight. Cooking, Cleaning and eating in my undies. I like to dress up as well as yoga. Does anyone want to see my belly sit on my face? Or my boobs choke me? I would love to clap my booty for you 😜 anyone into seeing my belly grow when I inflate it? I also like to do stuff with my feet 😜 

yep.JPG

So pretty😁

• 6 months later...
Guest angelic_lover
On 1/16/2023 at 5:59 PM, Evieaqt said:

yep.JPG

All of this please??