Any good Netflix recomendations?

bbfly_99

Guest jdargs18

Well, there is Big Bang Theory. The Witcher (more seasons will be coming soon - based on the Book). Seinfeld. 
Depends on what you enjoy - I'm into quirky humor 

Very much down to what you vibe with, I'm a sucker for drama series because they're so cleverly written that you're constantly engaged trying to keep ahead of all the twists and turns that can catch you off guard.  Anywho I'd recommend Ozark, it's one of the Netflix episodic drama highlights for sure!

After a money-laundering scheme for a Mexican drug cartel goes wrong, financial advisor Marty Byrde proposes to make amends by offering to set up a bigger laundering operation in the Lake of the Ozarks region of central Missouri.

If that's a little too grim and dark for taste, there's Stranger Things which is perhaps the pinnacle of Netflix originals so far, at least when it comes down to the popularity and success. Both engaging and intriguing, full of mystery and an overall exciting plot leaving you hungry for more.

Set in the 1980s, the series centers around the residents of the fictional small town of Hawkins, Indiana, as they are plagued by a hostile alternate dimension known as the "Upside Down", after a nearby human experimentation facility opens a gateway between the Upside Down and the normal world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 1/18/2023 at 2:54 PM, fattyfrancine said:

I haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet, but the Wednesday series looks good! :)

It is a fun series. They do a great job making you second guess who is the murderer lurking around killing outcasts. Gives a little bit of a Harry Potter vibe in 1 or 2 episodes if you're nostalgic for that.

• 6 months later...