Southern Belle Round Robyn

RoundRobyn

Hi!

My name is Round Robyn.

Southern Belle.

I got into a relationship with a stoner a few years back and it changed my life for the worst.

I went from 120lbs (54kg) softball player sorority girl to 294lbs (133kg) of "Tina, you fat lard" over the course of that relationship. 🙄

I was constantly high and miserable in my relationship.

Munchies and emotional binge-eating...not a healthy combination according to my therapist. 😅

I wasn't happy with myself at all so I managed lose some of the weight.

I'm now down to 250lbs (113kg) now.

I have a friend, D,  that I was friends with in high school and later we worked at the mall together.

We worked across from each other at different stores.

Everyday, D would come into my store to talk to me and he ALWAYS brought me snacks.

I'll be honest, I accepted.

One thing about being a Southerner, you don't turn down or waste food. 🤠

Mind you, this was well before I gained the weight.

D has been annoying the hell out of me ever since to see my belly and buy me food...weird.

It seriously never stopped, he was just so persistent.

I've blocked and unblocked D so many times over the years  but he just WOULDN'T quit. 🤬 

I always thought it was super weird and after I gained the weight, I was so very insecure about my body. 😓

It was ABSOLUTELY out of the question.

Well...until today.

I hadn't spoken to D in a while, years I think. 🤔

D finally wore me down and we had a heart to heart.

I explained to him how I felt about my feelings about myself and my struggles with my body.

He listened and explained to me how he felt about me, about my body, and about my weight gain and how there are people in the world who would agree with him. 

It really touched me.

Like I knew he had a crush on me and all but I didn't know how he really felt until today.

I was intrigued especially when he started explaining the ins and outs of feedism to me.

He referred me here and well...I'm taking a plunge to explore what this is all about and find some comfort.

I think it's about time I make the most of the body I have and choose to love myself instead.

I'm a little nervous but I'm optimistic. 🥰

~Round Robyn

Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 20:14:43.PNG

Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 20:18:34 copy.PNG

Guest Carcer89
On 1/13/2023 at 3:42 AM, RoundRobyn said:

Hi!

My name is Round Robyn.

Southern Belle.

I got into a relationship with a stoner a few years back and it changed my life for the worst.

I went from 120lbs softball player sorority girl to 294lbs of "Tina, you fat lard" over the course of that relationship. 🙄

I was constantly high and miserable in my relationship.

Munchies and emotional binge-eating...not a healthy combination according to my therapist. 😅

I wasn't happy with myself at all so I managed lose some of the weight.

I'm now down to 250lbs now.

I have a friend, D,  that I was friends with in high school and later we worked at the mall together.

We worked across from each other at different stores.

Everyday, D would come into my store to talk to me and he ALWAYS brought me snacks.

I'll be honest, I accepted.

One thing about being a Southerner, you don't turn down or waste food. 🤠

Mind you, this was well before I gained the weight.

D has been annoying the hell out of me ever since to see my belly and buy me food...weird.

It seriously never stopped, he was just so persistent.

I've blocked and unblocked D so many times over the years  but he just WOULDN'T quit. 🤬 

I always thought it was super weird and after I gained the weight, I was so very insecure about my body. 😓

It was ABSOLUTELY out of the question.

Well...until today.

I hadn't spoken to D in a while, years I think. 🤔

D finally wore me down and we had a heart to heart.

I explained to him how I felt about my feelings about myself and my struggles with my body.

He listened and explained to me how he felt about me, about my body, and about my weight gain and how there are people in the world who would agree with him. 

It really touched me.

Like I knew he had a crush on me and all but I didn't know how he really felt until today.

I was intrigued especially when he started explaining the ins and outs of feedism to me.

He referred me here and well...I'm taking a plunge to explore what this is all about and find some comfort.

I think it's about time I make the most of the body I have and choose to love myself instead.

I'm a little nervous but I'm optimistic. 🥰

~Round Robyn

Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 20:14:43.PNG

Thursday, 19 Jan 2023 20:18:34 copy.PNG

Welcome. You look incredible, and I hope that you can find yourself at peace and in a happier place.

52 minutes ago, Carcer89 said:

Welcome. You look incredible, and I hope that you can find yourself at peace and in a happier place.

I'm working on it!

I'm going to be posting something here soon.

Look out! 😉

14 minutes ago, Asukazx13 said:

I see what D meant about the hips...GEEZUZ!

Welcome, can't wait to see more of you.

🙄

Please don't encourage him.

He's lurking around here somewhere.

Thank you! 😊

Good evening everyone,

Today at work, I tried to make a cute little video for everyone here.

I was going to chug some water and record a little video after with my tummy out in my office.

Unfortunately, it was kind of busy today and I didn't get a chance to.

I did drink, I had this water bottle that I kept filling up.

I got pretty full, SUPER uncomfortable.

I ended up chugging down the bottle 4 times, approximately 2L.

I really wish I could have gotten it on video for you guys.

I ended up putting my belly ring back in and I took a pic and little jiggle jiggle gif of my tummy.

I hope you enjoy!

871029715_Friday20Jan20236.PNG.c4a0f8b3db463d0f392b409cf1e99308.png

528750714_watermarkVideo-January192023at202955MST.GIF.fa1613150c32d6d7f09284449d716f83.gif

Guest jdargs18

Hello Robyn. I'm proud that you opened up about what happened in the past (as not many usually will), explaining how you feel and what your plans are on this site, embracing your curves, which looks like you're doing quite well.

I'm sure you'll be welcome on this site no question

1 hour ago, this guy said:

Welcome Robyn, hope you enjoy yourself here. I’m glad you’re choosing to love yourself, wish you the best luck with that.

You have an amazing figure, you look great in the pics/gifs you posted

Thanks! 🥰

16 hours ago, jdargs18 said:

Hello Robyn. I'm proud that you opened up about what happened in the past (as not many usually will), explaining how you feel and what your plans are on this site, embracing your curves, which looks like you're doing quite well.

I'm sure you'll be welcome on this site no question

Thank you.

It's not something I'm shy about.

It happened.

It's just something I have to deal with.

I think this is a better way.

I hope it is at least.

3 hours ago, herve50 said:

Amazing belly play.

Thanks!

I'm really blown away. 

Everyone is so encouraging. 🥹

3 hours ago, jdargs18 said:

Of course we like seeing that belly being played. What a gif - enjoying it very much 

Thanks!

I'm not used to this.

I'm just getting used to this all, y'know? 💁🏻‍♀️

2 hours ago, herve50 said:

Sure your belly will continue growing too 🙂

Are you going to make me? 😏

How would you make my belly grow?

Good morning guys,

I hope everyone is well.

I'm going to start making clips next week!

Is that something you guys would want to see from me? 🤔

I'm sitting back with my hand on my tummy, (I'm bloated this morning🤰🏻), thinking about what to record?

I'm drawing a blank. 🤨

What would you all like to see from me?

Please be as specific as necessary.

Guest jdargs18

If I may - seeing you're from Nashville, I'm sure there would be plenty of Burger joints in your area. I think Herve50 would be suggesting like you say from McD's/BK and start off small.

There is no pressure to consume 10 premium burgers and only have as much as you can. Once you get into it, I'm sure it'll be easier to eat more without going too far

On 1/15/2023 at 6:38 PM, jdargs18 said:

If I may - seeing you're from Nashville, I'm sure there would be plenty of Burger joints in your area. I think Herve50 would be suggesting like you say from McD's/BK and start off small.

There is no pressure to consume 10 premium burgers and only have as much as you can. Once you get into it, I'm sure it'll be easier to eat more without going too far

Hey!

That's kind of what I was going thinking.

I talked it over with D, he suggested like 10 McDoubles.

I might get around to filming that this weekend so look out. 😉