Lila Tea - Hi Everyone!

Guest Curvy Feeder | Lila Tea

Hey all,

i hope you’re having a great day! I go by Lila (she/her) and am a bi domme feeder that started on my personal feederism journey two years ago. I was always plus size and began looking for communities that supported this lifestyle and celebrated women with curves and it’s been a blessing! 

I like to bake, go thrifting, visit record stores, spend time with friends, go to concerts, play video games (switch), and more. I have 2 Guinea pigs and am looking to get a kitty too! 

I look forward to connecting with you all and welcome meeting new friends along the way. Thanks 🤗🐷

88CAE971-2ADF-480F-A81A-4F32BA9FFB23.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lila Tea said:

Hey all,

i hope you’re having a great day! I go by Lila (she/her) and am a bi domme feeder that started on my personal feederism journey two years ago. I was always plus size and began looking for communities that supported this lifestyle and celebrated women with curves and it’s been a blessing! 

I like to bake, go thrifting, visit record stores, spend time with friends, go to concerts, play video games (switch), and more. I have 2 Guinea pigs and am looking to get a kitty too! 

I look forward to connecting with you all and welcome meeting new friends along the way. Thanks 🤗🐷

D4BB3541-1A1B-436C-AAA8-5AB67F7FCA98.jpeg

4A94A432-2983-4E43-B2D7-1C5C072FF63A.jpeg

A beautiful bi domme feeder? I think you’re really gonna love it here and I think we’re gonna really love having you here! Welcome to Curvage! 

6 minutes ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

A beautiful bi domme feeder? I think you’re really gonna love it here and I think we’re gonna really love having you here! Welcome to Curvage! 

I appreciate that so much and it’s so great to meet you! Thanks for the warm welcome 🤗 

1 hour ago, herve50 said:

Hi,

Welcome to Curvage. Hope you will enjoy the community.

Hi Herve! Thank you for your kind words and great to e-meet you! 🥰

46 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Welcome to curvage beautiful !

Thank you so much for your message! Everyone has been great so far, this is amazing 😅🤗

44 minutes ago, bbwfan54 said:

Hi There, Absolutely Gorgeous!

Hi there, thank you for your kindness! I’ve sort of been hiding my curves for awhile so happy to be in a support environment to share them 💗

9 minutes ago, Carlys SSBBW said:

welcome to precious curvage you will have fun.😉😘

I appreciate this so much! Everyone seems genuinely kind so far so that’s a blessing 🥰😅

Guest jdargs18

Glad to hear you're fitting in Curvage and felt welcome. I'm sure you'll do well on here easily and interesting with the intro about yourself as well.

Hope you enjoy being here

16 hours ago, jdargs18 said:

Glad to hear you're fitting in Curvage and felt welcome. I'm sure you'll do well on here easily and interesting with the intro about yourself as well.

Hope you enjoy being here

It’s been a really positive experience this far so looking forward to meeting and connecting with everyone organically! 🤗 

12 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Welcome to Curvage; thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Thanks for listening to me blab about myself lol! You’re up next 😂💗

Guest Carcer89
On 1/12/2023 at 11:38 AM, Goddess Lila Tea said:

Hey all,

D4BB3541-1A1B-436C-AAA8-5AB67F7FCA98.jpeg

4A94A432-2983-4E43-B2D7-1C5C072FF63A.jpeg

Welcome! Hope you feel comfortable in this community.

Cool that you have guinea pigs!

22 hours ago, Phrozen said:

Simply radiant! You look like you exhude confidence in yourself which is magnetic, and attractive.

Could I ask what got you started on your journey in this side of things a couple years back?

Thank you for saying this and I don’t always feel that but having people being encouraging does help a ton! I think that’s why I enjoy encouraging through domme and feeding so much…there’s something just so intimate in anticipating someone’s needs when their mouths are full for you! ☺️

My journey actually started because I was interested in dating but the traditional ways to meet someone didn’t seem to cater to my body type so I started searching and found out about feederism. It sort of blossomed from there and it’s my favorite to explore with my subs 🥰🐷

What about you? What got you interested in the community? 

20 hours ago, Carcer89 said:

Welcome! Hope you feel comfortable in this community.

Cool that you have guinea pigs!

Thank you for the warm welcome and there are cute little babes! They were my nieces but they live with me now lol! 

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2023 at 11:38 AM, Curvy Feeder | Lila Tea said:

Hey all,

88CAE971-2ADF-480F-A81A-4F32BA9FFB23.jpeg

Well hello gorgeous 😍 

You sound fun, and I have to say you look absolutely incredible in your black pvc🥵

You'd certainly be able to make me do as I was told 😉😳🥵

This is one of the friendliest places I've ever found on the Internet- I'm sure you'll have a great time on here 😀