• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Inga Bittersweet said:

Wow that was impressive that you ate a whole cake!

Thank u i might try a weight gain shake soon.. i want something with a lot of calories but not crazy sweet.

Edited by ThickFoxyAsian

8 hours ago, ThickFoxyAsian said:

Oh yess ive always had the tinniest waist  that made my ass stick out with some amazing curves. But now my friend is shocked and told me im getting a belly and is wondering why.. i cant share my roommates pants anymore they dont fit. 

just amazing!!

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, QA_2 said:

Love a woman who will eat until it hurts just for the joy of getting fatter.

Back when you were watching your figure for modeling, how many calories did you let yourself have in a day? I wonder how many days yesterday's food could have fed your old self. (Probably none, she wouldn't touch all that grease and sugar. :p)

Well i used to work out like 4 hours a day so i could eat alot still! But def not as much as i eat now 😈

13 hours ago, ThickFoxyAsian said:

Well i used to work out like 4 hours a day so i could eat alot still! But def not as much as i eat now 😈

Ha, getting fat will be a huge time savings for you, then! Save four hours exercising, only spend 20 minutes of that gorging yourself nearly sick on cake. That's over 3.5 free hours added to your day! Clearly you've made the practical choice.