• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Henke said:

Welcome!

have any goals with your gain and what make you into gain weight?

My boyfriend loves me getting chubbier and has shown me a whole new world. Ive always ben into older chubby men so ive kinda been into this type of thing i think. But never thought about being chubby myself. For now i think i only want to get chubby maybe around 150. So maybe a 30 lb gain

• Curvage Model

I get extremely turned on by a mans chubby body and love to play with and look at chubby bellies win having sex😝.

I absolutely love to eat and enjoy not being on a diet like i have for the last 8 years. Thick Alfredo pasta is definitely adding weight to my figure i just cant get enough of it! Im not sure how my weight gain will effect my regular modeling yet…

5 hours ago, ThickFoxyAsian said:

My boyfriend loves me getting chubbier and has shown me a whole new world. Ive always ben into older chubby men so ive kinda been into this type of thing i think. But never thought about being chubby myself. For now i think i only want to get chubby maybe around 150. So maybe a 30 lb gain

I am looking forward to you enjoying your gain. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, senorclean said:

Not only are you very beautiful, but you managed to tick multiple fantasy check boxes at once, so not everyone can handle that :lol:;).  You probably already know what's best for you, but maybe you could do plus size modeling if you ever get "too big" for your current type of modeling?

Well thank u sweetheart i hope to make your fantasies come true very soon.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

You look great, very beautiful face with a sexy AF body, pounds will only make it sexier 😜

Yes i agree some extra weight will be good for my ass belly and tits. I wanna be sexy and thick. And no more diets like ive been on for so long :(