Praising coworker weight gain

ThickNewLook

So my co-worker, who looks a bit like a smaller Ellana Bryan, has clearly been gaining the past yr. Her clothes have gotten tight around the belly especially. The last few months she has mentioned her weight gain more to me and other co-workers. She mentioned having to borrow a size 14 dress for a wedding and said "it was still tight." The last few weeks she has mentioned it more including before vacation last week "I have gained 10 pounds since summer." Yesterday we were alone and she brought it up again. Not in the context of losing, but just "being healthier." I told her that she looks great and isn't heavy and that being too skinny isn't good. She seemed to appreciate that. 

I would like to have a little more platonic fun with this (I am married she is dating). We are good friends. I would like to know her weight and encourage her to keep indulging happily. Any thoughts on how I can do this without crossing the line? I am gaining but its not super apparent so I thought maybe I could mention that to spark something.

• 11 months later...
Guest straightmalegainer
On 1/6/2023 at 3:10 AM, ThickNewLook said:

So my co-worker, who looks a bit like a smaller Ellana Bryan, has clearly been gaining the past yr. Her clothes have gotten tight around the belly especially. The last few months she has mentioned her weight gain more to me and other co-workers. She mentioned having to borrow a size 14 dress for a wedding and said "it was still tight." The last few weeks she has mentioned it more including before vacation last week "I have gained 10 pounds since summer." Yesterday we were alone and she brought it up again. Not in the context of losing, but just "being healthier." I told her that she looks great and isn't heavy and that being too skinny isn't good. She seemed to appreciate that. 

I would like to have a little more platonic fun with this (I am married she is dating). We are good friends. I would like to know her weight and encourage her to keep indulging happily. Any thoughts on how I can do this without crossing the line? I am gaining but its not super apparent so I thought maybe I could mention that to spark something.

Have you been to lunch with her? If she's ok with going to lunch with her, take her someplace where the food it fattening and its easy to indulge.

Keep making the comments like you've been doing and pay attention to her body language and facial expressions.

• 1 month later...
Guest Chubby_Tummy
On 1/6/2023 at 9:10 AM, ThickNewLook said:

I think you can try talking about yourself gaining and see what she says.

Updates: Yesterday she mentioned her grandma mentioning another woman was skinnier than her (which she took in stride). But the best was when we were talking she kept stretching and her whole chubby side was exposed. I am trying to figure out if this was by accident or design.

I definitely need to make a comment soon just dont want it to backfire lol

Wow, very interesting story 😀 a smart way to ask a girls weight withour accually asking is to start talking about activities that have a weight limit (for example horse back riding, marine life vests or downhill skiing). If you get the conversation in that direction, my experience is that girls actually tell ther weight 🤗 

keep us posted if uou have success 😀

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2024 at 6:14 AM, ThickNewLook said:

Update: She wore a tight clingy white shirt today that showed off every bit of indulgence and a generously sized belly flopping over the waistband. Do women aware of their weight dress like this if they aren't cool w it?

Oh I need to get a conversation going.

Thats awesome 😋 try to ask her to pick something from a high shelf. Then she need to stretch out and her belly will hopefully be exposed 😁