Rejected because of fatness?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jdargs18

I honestly haven't experienced that myself (due to not having much of an interest in going on rides from before). Only if you feel like talking in regards to this, I'll be happy to listen @Bellyhanglover

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I went to the Miami sea Aquarium water park with my boyfriend who’s also chubby like me. Every single ride had a weight limit and some rides my butt was too big to fit in. I would walk up to scale and it would read my weight on a screen and everyone around me would stare 

• Curvage Model

I don't know if you're aware, but if you go on roller coasters and you are bigger than the average person, they have this extra lock they have to put on you. One which you can not unlock yourself after, until the attendant releases the lock. It also clicks loudly, garnering strange looks from fellow riders. My friends would always be like "that is strange, I wonder what that's about", then I'd have to explain fat girl problems. The worst was the moment when the extra lock wasn't enough, and I just couldn't fit on the ride at all. Watching my friends do fun things kind of sucks, but give me some food and I'm mostly happy.

• 1 month later...
Guest LuvsAFatGirl
On 2/2/2023 at 6:10 AM, Madilyn Mars said:

I don't know if you're aware, but if you go on roller coasters and you are bigger than the average person, they have this extra lock they have to put on you. One which you can not unlock yourself after, until the attendant releases the lock. It also clicks loudly, garnering strange looks from fellow riders. My friends would always be like "that is strange, I wonder what that's about", then I'd have to explain fat girl problems. The worst was the moment when the extra lock wasn't enough, and I just couldn't fit on the ride at all. Watching my friends do fun things kind of sucks, but give me some food and I'm mostly happy.

Yup whenever I go to stuff like that it’s pretty much me walking around looking for food and cold beer while my friend ride rides. I’m so heavy I couldn’t even ride a zip line car with my friends not even a ride just a way to move around the park quicker ha 

• Curvage Model

Back when I was 18 and probably right around 200-225lbs , I nearly couldn't get clicked into a fair ride with my then-boyfriend. I'm genuinely surprised that I didn't end up with a bruised belly, to be honest. 

These days I'm dangerously close to not being able to fit into booths at sit-in places because the tables no longer move so I can't make room, and I am barely able to get myself in and out of the car I'm currently driving. I used to donate plasma on the regular, but I've now hit their cut-off because my arms are too fat they can't properly feel the vein they need to get to and I'm too heavy for their chairs. The last time I did an assessment, the lady I assume wasn't used to dealing with a fat body, because instead of palpating my liver she ended up trying to press on my ribs. All the intake is done in front of a line of other people waiting, so they can see you getting deferred because of weight. 

It's not a ride but years ago when I was about 300lbs, I got asked by an associate at one of those designer clothing stores, what they could do for me, because they dont have things for people of my size. 

Little did they know I was there with a friend who immediately put their stuff down  and we left lol.  I dunno if the person was shocked that they messed up or that someone was friends with a big guy like me lol.