• Curvage Model
Just now, herve50 said:

Spaghetti and Meatball recipe :). I made this recipe sometimes :)

For that you need 12 eggs, 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil, 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley, 3 teaspoon dried oregon, 2 teaspoon freshly ground black paper, 4 cloves garlic minced, 3 cup of water, 6 pounds ground " meatloaf mix ", 6 cups dried italian style bread crumb, 16 cups freshly parmesan, 10 pounds of spaghetti.

Begin with the meatballs :

1) In a large bowl, combine eggs, basil, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and water, whisk well

2) Add the meat, breadcrumb and parmesan. Mix with your hands until just combined. Roll the mixture into a golf ball-sized meatballs and place on an ungreased baking sheet.

3) Bake from about 10 mns, then remove the baking sheet from your oven and use a metal spatula or tongs to turn the meatballs. Put the meatballs back in your oven and cook for another 10 mns until they are nicely browned and almost cooked.

4) In the meantime, bring the marina sauce to a simmer in a large skillet. For the marina you can use a tomatoe sauce. 

5 ) Cook pasta and then add it with the marina and bowls. 

images (7).jpg

wow this is one of my favorite dishes spaghetti with meatballs and the one with 3 cheeses is delicious I love this food ..
thanks for your recipe😋😋🍝😍🐳😉